Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)

Started by Olivia Briggs, September 29, 2017, 08:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Briggs

It was good to have Elijah back with them and he was his usual fun and carefree self from the moment they left Jeessa's quarters to the lift ride then as the family approached the holodeck. " Sure, you have your hands full" Liv replied smiling and walked over to the control panel where she keyed in the programme then stood back as it activated and the doors opened.

Kyle Briggs

They walked into the cabana and Kyle sat Elijah down in the play yard. "Just have a seat there for a few minutes my little man why we get things set and then we will go down to the water."

He turned and helped Liv with her bags. "I'm glad we're able to do this." he said. "Where do you want me to start?"

Olivia Briggs

Liv smiled as Kyle sat there son down and spoke to him, watching him for a second or two before Kyle came over to help her with the bags. "I'm glad too my love its been great to have this time together" she replied then looked at what they had brought with them. She thought for a moment before answering her husband. " If you set up the blanket then I'll unload the beach bag " she said" the diaper bag and picnic basket can be put next to the blanket until we need them".

Kyle Briggs

"That'll work." Kyle replied as he kissed her on the cheek. "Do you want down in the sand or on the deck?"

Olivia Briggs

Liv gave a sigh of happiness as Kyle kissed her on the cheek after agreeing to her suggestion. Taking a quick look around the are when he then asked if she wanted to be down in the sand or on the deck. " Hmm good question" she replied " I think the deck would be better and give us a bit more shade especially with Elijah but we can still play in the sand".

Kyle Briggs

"Yes, Ma'am." he said with a wink. "I'll be right back."

He took the blanket and headed outside. He secured the blanket on the deck and included a few of Elijah's toys before going back inside.

"We're all set out there." he said. "What else can I do?"

Olivia Briggs

Liv grinned as her husband answered and winked at her  Just you wait" she teased before turning her attention back to Elijah who decided he was tired of sitting and started crawling towards the living area. Scooping him up gently and quickly as Kyle then returned and told her that they were all set and asked what else he could do.

" If you want to grab little man and take him to the deck, I'll bring out the rest of the bags " she replied.

Kyle Briggs

"That sounds like a plan." he said as he walked over and took his son. "You ready to go outside, Little Man?" he asked. "You sure you have it all?" he inquired to Liv. After she replied, he kissed her on the forehead. "Alright then. We'll see you when you get out there."

He walked outside and to the end of the pier where he sat down with Elijah on his lap and let his feet hang over the end. "Let's get settled in and have a little bite and then we'll go play in the water. How's that sound?" Elijah cooed and reached up and rubbed on Kyle's face. "I love you too buddy." Kyle said with a smile.

Olivia Briggs

Liv watched as Kyle took their son out to the deck smiling as she always did whenever she saw them together and how lucky she was to have them both in her life. Taking the opportunity to quickly change out of her dress into her favourite bikini and wrap then picked up the food and other bags they would need and walked the short distance to join her husband and son.

Placing the bags next to the blanket then went over to the end of the pier, lowering herself down next to Kyle and Elijah. " This is perfect" she said quietly.

Kyle Briggs

With Elijah on his lap in one arm, he placed the other around Liv when she sat down and pulled her close. "It is perfect." he agreed. "I could stay here forever."

Olivia Briggs

Liv smiled as Kyle wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her close and wholeheartedly agreed with what he said next as she looked out at the calm and peaceful water and the waves softly crashing against the sand.

" Me too " she replied quietly " I'm so glad we got to do this and spend some time as a family away from our normal busy lives".

Kyle Briggs

They had a fun filled day of swimming, building sand castles, eating and laughing. It totally exhausted Elijah and by eight o'clock, he was ready for bed. They took him inside and got him all set and little guy was completely out within ten minutes of being laid down. Kyle walked over to Liv and wrapped her in his arms, pulling her close. "What about you, gorgeous? About ready for bed too?" he asked with a gleam in his eye.

Olivia Briggs

The day had been even more perfect as the setting with it being filled with fun, laughter and love as they spent it swimming, building sandcastles and eating, leaving the family with  a lot of happy memories. Naturally such a busy day had completely exhausted Elijah so once they took him in and settled him, he was asleep instantly and Liv knew that was him for the night as he always slept well.

When Kyle then walked over to her and wrapped her in his arms, pulling her close before talking in such a suggestive playful tone, she couldn't resist him or his suggestion. " Mmm when you say it like that then yes I am" she replied knowing full well sleep wasn't on his mind.

Kyle Briggs

Still holding Liv close, Kyle looked around their little bungalow. "Maybe we should have gotten a bigger place." he suggested. "We're not quiet enough to stay here with little man." he teased. "What do you say to outside somewhere? Maybe a blanket or something."

Olivia Briggs

The warmth of his body radiated against her as he continued to hold her close and grinned when he teased her about them not being quiet enough to stay here. " Mmm that is true but we'll know for next time " she teased back before he suggested going outside somewhere with a blanket or something.

" I say yes to that my love, in fact I have an idea where we can go and it's still close enough to the bungalow".

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.