Author Topic: Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)  (Read 21553 times)

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Family - where life begins and love never ends
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)
« on: September 29, 2017, 08:46:56 am »
[Deck 2 - Briggs Quarters]

Olivia was in the bedroom getting ready for her date night with her husband after dropping Elijah off with Jeessa the young trill who had not only become a good friend since she had first taken her son to the ships daycare but had also offered to take him for the night. Olivia had agreed knowing her son was in safe hands so with being child free had made the most of it by taking a long hot shower before choosing what she wanted to wear for the holodeck time she had booked for her and Kyle.

Pulling on a pair of navy dress shorts followed by a peach coloured sleeveless silk shirt, Olivia then placed a gold heart shaped locket around a her neck fastening the catch. Inside were photos of both her husband and son and it had become one of her most treasured possessions along with her engagement and wedding rings. Finally she applied just a hint of makeup and a spray of Kyle's favourite perfume before slipping into a pair of comfy flat shoes. Then once she was done walked out into the living area both looking forward to spending some alone time with her husband and his reaction to her outfit.

Kyle Briggs

Re: Date Night (Kyle & Olivia)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 09:08:41 pm »
Kyle sat in the living room waiting for Liv to come out. She had planned a night out for them and was being super secretive about it. He was holding Elijah for a few moments while he waited and was also  talking to....what was her name again? he thought. Jeessa. That was it. She worked in the Daycare and Elijah had taken a real liking to her so Liv had asked her to babysit for them tonight.

A couple of minutes later, Liv appeared from room. Kyle smiled at her choice of attire. They hadn't been able to spend much time together lately so he was really looking forward to it. He passed his son over to the sitter and stood to walk to his wife. He took her in his arms and pulled her close. "Give me a moment and I'll be ready." he said, now knowing what he needed to wear. He returned a few minutes later, wearing black shorts and a white Polo. "I'm ready for my surprise." he said as he took her hand in his and helped her off of the sofa.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 09:18:10 pm »
His smile when she walked into the room said it all and she knew her choice of outfit had met his approval. Smiling back at him as he took her in his arms and pulled her close not wanting him to let go until he told her that he wouldn't be a moment whilst he got ready. Talking quietly to Jeessa before her husband returned a few minutes later and seeing what he was wearing sent a pleasant spark through her body and she grinned at him.

" Good because I'm ready to show you " she replied as he took her hand in his and helped her off the sofa. Turning to Jeessa who told them to have a good night and not to worry about Elijah and after giving their son a kiss led her husband out of their quarters. " Just so you know Jeessa is taking him for the night so we'll be child free when we get back" she said giving him a knowing look.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:22:03 pm by Olivia Briggs »

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 02:26:58 pm »
Liv took Kyle by the hand and led him out into the corridor and toward a lift. She was all smiles. And as giddy as a school girl. "What are you getting me into? Should I be scared?" he asked teasingly. He had no clue what she had planned but he trusted her completely. She was his other half. His soul. There was nothing he wouldn't do for her or allow her to do to him. They entered the lift and was deposited on the same deck as the holodeck. Kyle smiled as they headed that way. They had always had lots of fun in the holodecks. They stopped as they reached the control panel. "It's all yours, me lady." he said with a grin as he gestured to the panel.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 02:34:39 pm »
" I'm not going to tell you until we get there and maybe " she teased back as they entered the lift unable to stop smiling but then again how could she not with her husband and the way he made her feel whenever they were together. This trip to the holodeck had been worth the wait and yes she felt a little guilty about leaving Elijah but they needed this alone time to be together as a couple.

Once they reached the holodeck and they stopped at the control panel she grinned back at him when he spoke before accessing the programme and a few seconds later it was ready and the door opened to reveal their destination.

" Surprise " she said before leading him through the doorway and into the intoxicating and fun atmosphere of the Carnival.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 02:57:45 pm »
Kyle's eyes and smile widened. A Carnival. And it was the same one he took Liv to on their first date a couple of years ago. He turned and took her in his arms as they entered and the archway closed and vanished. "I take it that you enjoyed it the last time we were here." he said before reaching down and kissing her deeply. "So did I." he added after breaking away for a breathe. "So. Where do you wanna start this time?"

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 03:03:18 pm »
His reaction to her taking them back to where they had their first date was exactly what she was hoping for and when he took her in his arms, she sank into his embrace feeling how she always did when he held her.

"Oh most definitely " she replied playfully before he reached down to kiss her responding to it with just as much passion. Smiling at his comment when he broke away so they could both catch their breath " I made the right choice then " she teased then thought about where to start first " Hmm it has to be the tunnel of love".

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 03:21:08 pm »
"I was hoping you'd say that." Kyle said with a wink. This time, he took her hand and started toward the ride. There wasn't a very long line and they were in the boat fairly quickly. As they entered the tunnel and it began getting darker, Kyle reached out and pulled Liv up and over so that she was straddling his lap and facing him. "That's better." he said followed by another deep kiss. They broke apart a moment later. "Yeah. That's why we love this place." he teased.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 03:26:57 pm »
"I know that's why I said it " she replied with wink of her own as he quickly took hold of her hand loving the fact that he was the one now leading her towards the ride and lucky for them they were soon in the boat after they didn't have to wait too long in the line.

Once it started getting darker and she felt him reach out for her, she gasped pleasantly as he then pulled her onto his lap unable to resist him as they shared another deep kiss. " Oh yes " she said teasing back before pulling him in for a third kiss.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 03:50:08 pm »
They made their way through the Tunnel of Love as the heavy and passionate kissing and petting continued. They weren't paying attention to anything except each other. Completely unaware of their surrounding. Until.....

"Hmmm. Mmm."

The noise startled them and they looked up. They were at the end of the ride and had exited the tunnel. And Liv was still in Kyle's lap. They both laughed, turned a bright shade of red and climbed out of the boat as some of the people around gave disapproving looks and others clapped and cheered. Kyle grabbed her hand and pulled her along to get them out of the area. They stopped about halfway across the carnival grounds.

"I bet they didn't think they'd get a show too when they bought their tickets today." Kyle said with a laugh.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 03:57:40 pm »
" Yeah I don't think they did either but you know what at least we gave them a good one " Liv replied grinning at her husband as she thought about their time in the tunnel and how she had become completely lost in him and the moment. She was also left with not only the desire she felt for him but a sense of exhilaration at being caught.

Leaning in close to him she looked into those deep blue eyes of his " It was fun though and I have worked up a bit of an appetite so wanna grab some food before the next ride ?" she suggested biting her lip.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 04:57:54 pm »
"Food sounds good. And since it's a carnival, I think I'll splurge on Cotton candy, funnel cakes and pretzels. What about you?" he said as they made their way to the food booths.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 05:01:13 pm »
Liv smiled when Kyle liked her idea of getting food and as he told her what he wanted it did sound good so when he asked her what she wanted, she pretended to think for a moment.

" Those do sound good and I might just have the same but I'm also thinking about that loaded hot dog with everything that I had last time as I'm going to need the energy for later " she teased as they neared the food booths.

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 06:05:11 pm »
They made their way over to the concession area and went from stand to stand, gathering up the foods they wanted. They easily found a table and sat across from each other with the trays in the middle so that they could share everything. As they ate and fed each other, they discussed their new home aboard the Tempest, Elijah's daycare and other family matters before moving on to their evening plans.

"So. What's our next choice of entertainment?" he asked.

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2017, 06:12:23 pm »
Liv loved being able to sit across from her husband eating lots and lots of junk food without having to worry about anything and just enjoy one another's company. They shared the food, fed each other which was quite funny at one point when she smeared cream on his face before licking it off and talked about the Tempest, Elijah and other important matters and it was absolute bliss.

Then when Kyle asked what their next choice of entertainment would be, she looked at him " Well we could go on the bumper cars or the Ferris Wheel " she replied licking a rogue bit of candy floss off her finger. " There is also another option and that is visiting the theme bar that they have and maybe have a couple of drinks and dance".

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles