S2 M3 Discussion Topic: "The Okekai"

Started by Julia Rellek, September 27, 2017, 12:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Solluk on October 06, 2017, 02:01:08 AM

Tags back to Naga.  I want to be sure I describe the trip down and the 'landing' properly.

So long as you don't contradict anything anyone's established in their post, I don't really mind how you describe anything. I'm fine with you and others putting their ideas in as well.

Jada

Quote from: Isabella Waters on October 06, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

As her eyes caught Jada looking at the palaces furnishings she quickly made her way over to her and brushed against the second officer to get her attention. Without saying a word Izzy shook her head slightly trying to relay a point without making a scene.

Sorry, this subtle hint may be too subtle for the player.  :) What did you mean?

Jada is not going to steal anything, if that's it. :D

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

Tags back to Naga.   Sorry it took so long to respond.  One of those rare posts that required me to look up stuff.  :-)

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Solluk

Tag to Naga.  Please do not hesitate to correct me on any details I have gotten wrong.  :-)

Jada

Tag Izzy and Vish.

Hmm. My niece once had a pet Siamese fighting fish named Isabella, or Izzy-fish. :D

Solluk

Tag back to Naga and company.  "On the next Iron Chef, Okekai..."  ;-)

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Ian Galloway

Kintiss

Ian Galloway

Tag the captain. Soft tag to the rest of the diplomatic party.

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

James H. Hawk

Another big post.

I've time jumped a bit, we're at the negotiation bit now.

Tag to the Captain and Kyle. Softer tags to eveyone else at the palace.

Jada

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Jada on October 11, 2017, 06:04:12 AM

You got the wrong thread. :D

And that boys and girls is what can happen when you have to many tabs open.
Fixed now, thanks for letting me know. One day I'll stop making these kinds of mistakes...hopefully :D

Kintiss

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.