S2 M3 Discussion Topic: "The Okekai"

Started by Julia Rellek, September 27, 2017, 12:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Solluk

Hey all,

Who is going down in the runabouts, specifically?

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Ian Galloway

Quote from: Solluk on October 04, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

Hey all,

Who is going down in the runabouts, specifically?

As far as I know:
Captain Rellek
Commander Hawk
Commander Briggs
LtCmdr K'Lizh
LtCmdr Galloway
Ensign Waters
Chief Jada
Olivia Briggs

Solluk

Ian Galloway

Jada

Basically we're emptying the ship. :)

Tag Izzy.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Julia Rellek

direct tag for ian. soft tag for James.

Ian, try to land us in your next post. I dont want to drag out the flight to long :-)

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Solluk

A few observations from Solluk that do not really tag anyone.

James H. Hawk

Well I think tag to all the peeps on the runabout.

Sorry for the long post, I'm just trying to keep things moving.

Solluk

Are these aliens air breathers, but with underwater cities... or is the away team wearing some kind of water suits? 

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Solluk on October 05, 2017, 02:25:34 AM

Are these aliens air breathers, but with underwater cities... or is the away team wearing some kind of water suits?

I'm going mostly off what Naga's established here:
Quote from: Naga Rylu on September 27, 2017, 09:06:46 PM

With a flick of her claw, she ran over the information they already had on the two main species of Okekai; the dominant species, the cephalopodinal Tshreen, and the much more delicate-looking Falrios, which one of her human subordinates compared to 'a beta-fish mermaid'.  After looking up records for references, she had to admit that, at a glance, that was accurate.

The Falrios were strictly water breathers, came in a wide variety of colors, and had extremely decorative flourishes of banner-like fins from their arms, legs, and backs.  Omnivores, they ate primarily shellfish, fish, and various kinds of aquatic plants.  There was an attatched file showing how they used bio-luminescent chromatophors in their skin to scare off threats or attract a mate; Naga looked forward to hopefully seeing a display in person.  The majority of this race seemed to work as artisans or in the service industry, and she didn't see any recorded notes of discontent.  She'd see for herself soon enough, she supposed.

As for the Tshreen, they came in a much more muted color pallette, males typically ranging from tan to brown to black,(though, aparently, the Royal Family was  more of a scarlet color.) and the females being mostly various shades of blues or greens.  Humanoid in build like the Falrios, but with four extra limbs; prehensile tentacles capable of great feats of strength and dexterity.  They were also omnivorous, though their taste for meat was very well noted.  Very intelligent and curious, and capable of space-travel, and being quite adaptable, undergoing self-transformations to allow for both water dwelling and non.  (To her understanding, part of the palace and their guest quarters in the city would have dry space and breathable air.)

So the dominant species can breath air but the other ones can't. Their cities are mostly underwater and filled with water though some parts of some buildings have air rooms, like where the diplomatic group is.

For the away team, I'm thinking that you can use the sub-about to travel a but but swim using water suits when needed.

Solluk

Thanks for the clarification.  I think I got so enraptured with the otter dogs I forgot the rest of the details.  :-)

Jada

Quote from: Solluk on October 05, 2017, 12:52:13 AM

Solluk was at first contented that the Chief of Security was happy with his work diagnosing the problem.   Then he was wide-eyed at the banter between her and an apparent paramour: The Operations Chief.

I have... many questions about this. :p
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

Solluk

Tags back to Naga.  I want to be sure I describe the trip down and the 'landing' properly.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.