Science Ficton RPG sites where you currently play (outside of SF)

Started by Kirok, September 17, 2017, 09:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Fleeters,

I'm curious to know what other Science Fiction sited you currently play on outside of SF?

I'm specifically interested in other Star Trek or futuristic RP sites.

Why you ask?

To see if it would be potential place for us to place our linkback /ad and maybe become an affiliate.

Ultimately to help us continue growing.

Thanks in advance,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Solluk

Hello,

I also play at Ongoing Worlds, which is not specific to any genre.  It is a type of gaming forum where people can run and play games of any genre.    Because the forum is specifically set up to allow games of any genre, you can find some pretty niche games there.

http://www.ongoingworlds.com/

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Constance Lafayette

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Arrun Dihsar

I run a Star Trek Adventures RPG game on RPoL; but, there is already a link there and their rules (as I understand) are that off-site ads are only allowed the once.

Demlion Riverbank V

I play here strictly. My honor lays here. And only here. A Trekkie Warrior by heart and always will be.

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Rayek trLhoell

I've only played Star Trek on various yahoogroups (all but one of which are dysfunct now - and I moderate that one so if you want to link it sure. But it's just me and one other player... trying to survive a Predator attack).

When I discovered Shadowfleet a week or so ago, I also googled for other sites and found another forum called Bravo fleet which I was gonna try if Shadowfleet didn't accept my adapting and bringing over my Rayek character from the yahoogroup games.  But I'm hooked with SF now.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kyle Briggs

I'm always looking for other Trek sites to play on. I was on Section 47 for roughly 10 years. It started out strong and dropped to about 6 ships with 2-3 people each and no one wanted to give up the center seat to combine crews. I left there when I found Shadow Fleet. One cool thing they did was use Trivia for points for promotion. It was pretty cool. Here's there link if you want to check it out. http://section47.proboards.com/

Kirok

Fleeters,

It has been awhile since we have asked this question.

But what other Science Fiction or Roleplay orentied sites do you currently play on?

The reason for the question is to help us add more affiliates to our site (those that will allow us to place an ad on their site if we place their ad on our site).

We typically prefer Star Trek oriented sites to non Star Trek oriented sites, but a general RP site coving all categories would be ok as well.  As long as there is a place for us to pin our linkback button on - or banner on.

So, where else do you currently RP that might be suitable for us as an affiliate?

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Ian Galloway

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.