Author Topic: Athena Mission 2.7 Discussion Thread  (Read 5170 times)

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • 'One man's "magic" is another man's engineering!'
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Athena Mission 2.7 Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 06:12:19 pm »
Tag Captain

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Offline Arrun Dihsar

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Knowing your destiny is only half the journey.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 02:15:46 am »
There, all caught up, sorry about that folks. Even nearly missed the Cap asking for the ship to head out. XD

Tag Captain and Venator.

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 04:28:11 am »
Tag DJ

Academy Commandant

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 10:49:45 am »
FYI with my next post we are doing a brief time jump.
Please feel free to fill in stuff in your next post/continue conversations if you'd like so long as you catch up.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 10:52:17 am by Constance Lafayette »

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 05:22:35 pm »
Tag Captain

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 09:12:19 pm »
Tag to cargo bay.

I hope I had reply right. :)

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2017, 09:13:15 pm »
FYI with my next post we are doing a brief time jump.
Please feel free to fill in stuff in your next post/continue conversations if you'd like so long as you catch up.

I hope I done my post right if not I will edit.

Offline Arrun Dihsar

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2017, 11:43:05 pm »
Tag anyone watching for Phaser-like fire and an abbreviated security alert on deck six.

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 10:57:57 am »
Tag Ash

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 02:06:48 pm »
So! I don't know if you guys saw the Athena skype chat but the gauntlet has been thrown down! Challenger vs Athena in a page count contest! If they get within 1 of us it's a tie! If we lose they will be declared the temporary Flagship of Task Group Bravo for the next month! Let's not give that smug Dylan a reason to gloat!
Let's do this!

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Arrun Dihsar

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 03:29:54 pm »
Tag Ash & Cat & Professor "of Pain" Danger.

Also, aye aye Captain!  :D

Offline Susan Venator

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 05:33:52 pm »
Tag Captain

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2017, 07:58:07 pm »
Any one want my Cape Crusader KREM- THE DESTROYER! to make a debut visit

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 05:28:13 pm »
Hard tag Ash, soft tag anyone else wandering the corridor

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 01:03:38 am »
Tag to corridor and mess hall. Well more a window point of view.

I actually rolled a on line die to figure where he would be. I had counted the rooms in lay out of the ship and the extra numbers was for space. So I figured this how I made it work.

Plus I wanted to contribute so we can win that challenge.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles