Athena Mission 2.7: The Armor of Krem the Destroyer

Started by Constance Lafayette, September 01, 2017, 11:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'Vid

[Cargo bay]

Lord Krem lips came close to the ear of his victim. He whispered. Ye fail. Kiss death! he said.

SNAP!

Then the broken body fell to the ground as Krem let go. He frowned. Seeing the window way he headed toward it. It was space. There was space outside. There was foe to hunt down. Yes! A hunt would be good.

A smirk grew on his face. Space. This was interesting. This was possible a legend story of flying with gods. He had achieved the highest level of being the best Warrior. This world he was on is another place to conquer.

Then the doors opened as two security guards came in. They stood still to noticed the fallen bodies. One was burned from the looks. They saw the newly Warlord vibrate energy. They quickly stepped out and went around the corner.

COWARDS!!!! Ye can't hide from me. Your weak as a slime vinashians!

Then he floated toward the door. They figured that was a threat. They nodded to each other. They pointed their phasers on stun to hit the Best Warrior. The warrior was hit.

Then he stopped and laughed. Your weak arrows shall not harm me. I am the GREATEST WARRIOR! THE LAST STANDING WHO WILL SLEY YOU!!!!! he yelled at them. The security guards had tried again.

NOTHING!

Then they had moved the setting higher. They tried one more time.

The GREATEST WARRIOR stopped. He smiled. Then he vanished!

The two security guard were surprise that he vanished in thin air.

=/\= Bridge! Security here. It seem Petty Off---AGHHHHHHH!  =/\= then another snap of a head.

The other security guard took that as a sign to run for his life. Run... RUN! RUN!!!! I hunt you down and rip your hide off your back!!!! he soared slow after the man as he was running. There was no need to rush. The game was on. This was fun! There will be others to take down. He was the best fighter of all. There was noting to stop him. He even was a victory fighting the dragons on the highest mountains! Slewed demons! Slew armies! Nothing was not going to stop him. NOTHING!

The security guard was running. He had no choice. Hoping he would be able to hide. It was awful because it was another crew member. The last mission was hard. Who would dream that this slaughter would had happened to them. Fear was on him like a blanket. It was tightening around him as he felt that berserk screaming from a echo deep voice that had a small tint of D'Vid.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Caleb Brighton

[ Caleb and Katheryn's Quarters ]

Caleb was enjoying some much needed rest with his beloved. Time seemed to pass too quickly and their shifts always seemed to be the opposite. After Caleb explained the call, he immediately tried to reach out to Makayla. It was lucky that Makayla had only had recently left the message. He then used that moment to ask all his questions. Makayla was only able to answer so much. He was glad to get a hold of her. As much as he wanted to get cleaned up, he wanted to catch Makayla. After they spoke, he promised to try and catch her again she she wasn't on a flight.

After a shower, he poured some wine to enjoy while they sat to spend some time with Buddy. After they sat, Buddy brought over his favorite crinkle ball. After he dropped it at Caleb's feet, he threw it across the room. Buddy booked it over to get the ball and then dropped it at Katheryn's feet. She then threw the ball. Buddy kept playing fetch for a while as Katheryn and Caleb were enjoying their wine. After a while of this, Buddy was getting a little tired, but meowed happily when Caleb reached for his favorite toy. It was a feather on a string. As Caleb twirled it around, Buddy began to pounce and attack it.

Once Caleb knew Buddy had enough, he grabbed the ball of floof so that he could lounge with Katheryn and him on the couch. In the background their favorite music was softly playing. While they snuggled together on the couch, on their television was a slideshow of family photos of Caleb and his parents. While each picture was shown, he explains the party of what he could remember of his parents. He had her laughing at a particularly embarrassing photo of him was a young boy learning to use the lavatory.

After a few kisses while Caleb blushed, she then decided to pull out her family photos too. After another glass of wine or so, Katheryn said "Ok Steamy," She began. "Now that we have some time alone. I think it's time we plan out a few more details about the wedding." She said patting the large notebook on the coffee table in front of them. With Buddy asleep in his arm Caleb nodded. "It sounds good to me. Can you flip the pages though?" Caleb said pointing to Buddy. Katheryn snickered a bit as she nodded.

Once Caleb put Buddy safely in his "Blue Buddy Beddy" and closed the cage. Caleb didn't mind Buddy going around while they were on shift or awake, but he has faced too many attacks in his sleep to risk Buddy's safety. They then spent the last of the wine bottle going over details of the wedding. Though it was still a far off date, they still wanted to have all the details planned so that all they had to do was order everything once they set a date. It was eventual that their tiredness set in and they headed to bed.

[ Four Hours Later ]
Caleb awoke with a start. He heard loud noises coming from the quarters. The walls were thicker than a normal apartment and Caleb even had noise foam installed so that they could listen to their music without bothering Ash beside them. Instinctively he reached for his cutlass. Despite long gone from Ben, he still carried it. Sometimes it was the old weapons that were needed in close quarters. He then quietly shook Katheryn. "Babe," He said quietly. She then woke when there was a loud thump. "What was that?" Katheryn asked. "Ash doesn't have a lovely male friend she isn't telling us about does she?" Caleb asked. Katheryn shook her head. "I did hear hear that she wanted to cheer up Catrin so maybe it's a sleep over?"Katheryn said.  "Well I think we should ask them to put the Ouija board away for now. They can summon the spawns of Satan some other time. They are cutting into my co sleep time with you,"Caleb said.

Katheryn groggily agreed. Caleb still held onto the cutlass as he put on a pair of flannel pajama bottoms and grabbed a night shirt. Katheryn got some shorts on and threw on Caleb's favorite Iron Maiden shirt, which was way too long on her. He handed her his the short sword that was hanging on the wall. "Just in case," Caleb said. He then put a blanket over Buddy's cage to keep him safe and flipped on a hologram to deter anyone from coming near him. As he opened the door, what he saw almost made time slow.

As he opened the main door to their quarters, he saw Ash running toward the corridor to the right of the doorway he faced. She had on a long robe like a wizard they flowed behind her. Not too far behind was Catnip. She was wearing a skeleton onesie. As the two ran off there was an axe wielding Professor Danger  who was screaming about his eyes burning along with curses and promises to kill the two of them. Caleb then closed and locked the door to the quarters.

"What did you see?" Katheryn asked. "I saw Ash dressed as a wizard and Catnip dressed in a  skeleton onesie. They were being chased by Professor Danger whose eyes were scalding red and he was saying he was going to kill them while wielding an ax," Caleb said. Katheryn just gave him a look like he was mad for a moment. Then again it was Caleb and he could easily made the insane scene sound plausible. "So I guess it worked then?" Katheryn asked.

"So what do you say we do?" Katheryn asked. "Simple," Caleb began. "We sneak up behind him and knock him out before he can hurt either of them. Buddy is safe and we both have weapons." "So we are going at this Scottish style then?" Katheryn asked. Caleb laughed and nodded.  He pulled her in for a big kiss before they were ready to set out.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

James Carter

[Bridge]

A wicked grin spread across the host's face as he heard the call for the bridge. "You forget, I've enslaved the mind of your 'Carter'. He knows your tricks, and I must say the fact that you thought you could pass that one by me makes me think his admiration for your intellect is unwarranted. I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Krem, the Destroyer. My consciousness was fractured between several pieces of armor, including the helmet this host now wears. As you can imagine, I would like to be restored to one singular body." The host floated back to the center of the room. "It seems my counterparts are causing havoc all around your ship, likely because they don't have my voice to guide them. If you help me reunite with them I can attempt to protect your crew from harm. However, stand in my way any further and I will crush anyone who stands in my way. Once I am whole again, I will leave your ship in peace."

Susan Venator

Quote from: James Carter on September 09, 2017, 04:49:20 AM

[Bridge]

A wicked grin spread across the host's face as he heard the call for the bridge. "You forget, I've enslaved the mind of your 'Carter'. He knows your tricks, and I must say the fact that you thought you could pass that one by me makes me think his admiration for your intellect is unwarranted. I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Krem, the Destroyer. My consciousness was fractured between several pieces of armor, including the helmet this host now wears. As you can imagine, I would like to be restored to one singular body." The host floated back to the center of the room. "It seems my counterparts are causing havoc all around your ship, likely because they don't have my voice to guide them. If you help me reunite with them I can attempt to protect your crew from harm. However, stand in my way any further and I will crush anyone who stands in my way. Once I am whole again, I will leave your ship in peace."

Bridge

Suzie looked nervously between the Captain and entity that had taken over Commander Carter. Unsure what to do, she waited for the Captain to make the decision.

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Katheryn Brighton

[ Caleb and Katheryn's Quarters/Corridor ]

"In order for the plan to work, we will need to move silently. Put the quarters on bio deadlock. We walk back to back just in case. What do you think?" Caleb asked. His grip on the cutlass tightened. He quickly grabbed the sheath for both swords. He made makeshift belts for them out of the ties they had on their robes.

Katheryn listened to his plan and knew what he was saying made perfect sense as always and yes the thought of an axe wielding maniac wasn't pleasant but by the time Caleb grabbed the sheaths for the swords knew she had to dig deep and bring out her inner viking warrior in order to help their friends. "I think we have a solid plan my love and I'm ready to go when you are".

If any part of Caleb was afraid, he wasn't showing it. He smiled before pulling her in for another kiss. He didn't know if they would make it out alive so he wanted a good kiss to hold them over until they could go back to sleep later. The two quickly left their quarters before biolocking it. "Shall I lead or do you want me to?" Caleb asked.

As he pulled her in for another kiss she made the most of those precious seconds not knowing what was going to happen but at least she was with the one she loved and suddenly despite what they were about to do didn't seem as scary knowing that he was with her. Once they had left their quarters and biolocked it, she looked around before answering him.

"You can lead my sweet although .....She paused for a moment noticing another person wearing strange armour and who appeared to be glowing red. " things may of changed looks like the axe wielding Professor isn't the only one we have to deal with" she said gesturing to the newcomer.

Caleb calmly assessed the situation. "I see that you call yourself a king. I am of somewhat noble blood myself. I am Doctor Caleb Brighton. I am son of the great Captain Brighton, great great grandson of Phillip Brighton whose work is being used in the medical industry to this day, and long distant relative to the Brighton clan," Caleb began. While he was saying this he motioned Katheryn to type on his PADD. The newcomer seemed really angry. However Caleb kept talking to keep the soon to be attacker distracted.

When the attacker growled, he smirked. "Right. While you were distracted, my lovely fiancé and assistant helped me summon a rather nasty dragon. So I suggested you take my advice," as Caleb said this there was a large growl behind the group."Run"Caleb said flicking his eyebrows. It was then Caleb and Katheryn began to run toward the same way that Ash and Catrin went.

Behind the attacker was a rather large dragon. Caleb had hacked into the systems to generate a hologram of the dragon in order to buy some time.

Katheryn had no idea what was going to happen next but that didn't matter once the distraction was in place and her husband to be's knack of coming up with something like a dragon was just genius then again he was one. Running as fast as they could, the sword swinging slightly on  her makeshift belt but had no intention of looking back until it was safe or they had least caught up with Catrin and Ash.

Academy Commandant

Catrin Maddux

[Corridor]

Catrin panted slightly as she tried to keep up with Ash in their mad dash escape from the crazed axeman. They zigged and zagged through the hall in and out of open doors, even through the Jefferies tubes. If someone was watching, it would have looked like a crazed cartoon chase scene set to Yakety Sax. Her thoughts raced as she struggled to wrap her mind around events.

Who is this homicidal nutter and why is he after Ash?

Out of the corner of her eye she saw a Bajoran man in strange armor. The empathetic counselor stopped a half step behind as she was overwhelmed with his fear and confusion, and nearly began to go to him when an equally violent and angry wave had her running again. There was no time to mediate a solution when death wandered the corridors.

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

James Carter

[Bridge]

Krem scowled slightly as a moment of silence passed. "Every second you waste here is another part of your crew that could be dead." His voice was far more aggravated than before. "My counterparts are far more aggressive than I am. As you witnessed, your weapons are all but useless against us. The only thing that can protect your crew is to reunite the rest of my armor with me." The host stared directly at Constance as he spoke. "We both know this deal is the best option afforded to both parties." He added bluntly.

Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

[Corridors]

Ash sprinted as fast as her legs could carry her, never letting go of her friend's hand as she dodged in and out of rooms. Danger literally followed them around every turn, and he was faster than them - even if he was supposed to be an old man. The only thing keeping distance between them was the man's lack of knowledge of where they were going.

Not that Ash really knew where they were going. They were heading towards the mess hall, but one wouldn't be able to tell by the wild path they followed. She turned into random rooms, ducked through connections, and popped back out into the corridors, only to duck into a different room. She didn't know where she was going until she moved, and she could have sworn that at one time they were so turned around that they actually ended up in the corridor behind the crazy man with the axe.

Through some small amount of skill (but mostly luck) they made it to the hallway leading to the mess hall. All that was left was a straight shot to the doors. Ash put on a final burst of speed, stumbling slightly as she saw something from the corner of her eye. The Bajoran from earlier... She wanted to stop as they passed the crewman she had almost run into earlier, and Cat slowed down as if she would, but Ash dragged her along and put on even more speed when she saw the breastplate glowing on his chest. The armor matched the axe that the maniac behind them was still swinging, and even if she thought it was harmless (not a chance), it took every ounce of her concentration to keep the deranged professor from gaining on them this last stretch.

A few heart-pounding seconds later, Ash slammed into the doors of the mess hall, momentum making it impossible to slow down gracefully. She punched her access codes into the door as fast as she could, then ducked inside, holding a hand over the door and waiting for Catrin to follow.

D'Vid

[turbolift to outside window of messhall]

The fleeing security guard ran into a turbo lift. Sad. He was not fast enough for Krem, Cape victor to capture him in the turbolift. The cruel Lord reached to choke the security man. As magic, the doors shut around the champion of champs.

That was when Krem was furious. They captured him! That was not going to hold him to well. Then he willed himself to teleport himself right into space with his feet onto the the metal floor. The floor of this place was like armor. The space was right a round him. This was amazing. He saw one of those windows. He poked his head to see. He saw a lady who was holding the door. How was she angled and not falling off the wall. His perspective was way off but this had to be magic.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Caleb Brighton

[ Passageway ]

With a single glance, Caleb used his nonverbal communication with Katheryn to begin to lead the two away from their attacker. As the ran, he told Katheryn to sheath her weapon so that they can could use both arms to run. Caleb's mind then swapped from being on the Athena to being in the jungle.

It had been a long trek to get close to the call the clinic got. Caleb began to lead the small group of three into a deep part of the jungle near the clinic. While hiking out, he heard a noise and told the two others he brought to stay quiet and  not move until he said so. When he looked he saw a puma that dropped down. He made a motion for them to begin to run away. The large cat growled at the group. Caleb then began to run. As he did the jungle began to melt away and soon the corridors of the Athena were coming back to life.

As he rounded corners and hallways, he made sure Kayla wasn't too far behind. It was then he saw the Mess Hall, Ash, and Catrin. He gave a nod to Katheryn that they should make a run for it. They seemed to have slipped their attacker, but only for a moment.

The group had just managed to head toward a clearing.. Once they ran across it, they thought they had lost the Puma. They were wrong, as Caleb trailed behind the group, he got an idea. He yelled to the others to head toward a cave to the left of them. He noticed a rather large tree that was about to fall nearby. He grabbed his machete and prepared to try and knock the tree down with it before the group got to the cave.

As the Athena melded back, Caleb began to book it with Katheryn. As they did, Caleb noticed a loose pipe just ahead. "Catnip when I say duck just duck," Caleb called out. He took a moment and then yelled duck. He then threw his scabbard at the pipe. As it flew, the machete hit the tree just right for it to crack. As it fell, Caleb jumped up to grab the machete and slide underneath the pipe that just happened to fall diagonally. He told Katheryn to slide under the pipe. As he too slid under it grabbing the scabbard before he went under the pipe. Caleb looked back at the angry puma who just had it's way blocked by the pipe. The group was safe for the moment, but the Mess Hall seemed like a good defense point. "Wait for us," Caleb called.

"Imagine putting all the emotion and passion of hurt behind something positive rather than self destructive. Don't take the easy way out"

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: Caleb Brighton on September 12, 2017, 01:49:54 PM

[ Passageway ]

With a single glance, Caleb used his nonverbal communication with Katheryn to begin to lead the two away from their attacker. As the ran, he told Katheryn to sheath her weapon so that they can could use both arms to run. Caleb's mind then swapped from being on the Athena to being in the jungle.

It had been a long trek to get close to the call the clinic got. Caleb began to lead the small group of three into a deep part of the jungle near the clinic. While hiking out, he heard a noise and told the two others he brought to stay quiet and  not move until he said so. When he looked he saw a puma that dropped down. He made a motion for them to begin to run away. The large cat growled at the group. Caleb then began to run. As he did the jungle began to melt away and soon the corridors of the Athena were coming back to life.

As he rounded corners and hallways, he made sure Kayla wasn't too far behind. It was then he saw the Mess Hall, Ash, and Catrin. He gave a nod to Katheryn that they should make a run for it. They seemed to have slipped their attacker, but only for a moment.

The group had just managed to head toward a clearing.. Once they ran across it, they thought they had lost the Puma. They were wrong, as Caleb trailed behind the group, he got an idea. He yelled to the others to head toward a cave to the left of them. He noticed a rather large tree that was about to fall nearby. He grabbed his machete and prepared to try and knock the tree down with it before the group got to the cave.

As the Athena melded back, Caleb began to book it with Katheryn. As they did, Caleb noticed a loose pipe just ahead. "Catnip when I say duck just duck," Caleb called out. He took a moment and then yelled duck. He then threw his scabbard at the pipe. As it flew, the machete hit the tree just right for it to crack. As it fell, Caleb jumped up to grab the machete and slide underneath the pipe that just happened to fall diagonally. He told Katheryn to slide under the pipe. As he too slid under it grabbing the scabbard before he went under the pipe. Caleb looked back at the angry puma who just had it's way blocked by the pipe. The group was safe for the moment, but the Mess Hall seemed like a good defense point. "Wait for us," Caleb called.

[Passageway]

Katheryn had never ran so much in her life before after Caleb gave his signal for them to move again but with an axe wielding maniac on the loose as well as one of their own seemingly possessed by something it was either run and deal with the consequences later or face potential death. Finding it much easier with the sword sheathed and decided that if they survived this that she was going to take a couple of days off from the gym and enjoy herself without feeling guilty over not fitting into her wedding dress.

She pictured it clearly as they continued round corners and through hallways, it kept her going as well as the man in front of her and the kitten tucked away safely back in their quarters and even when her leg threatened to give out she summoned all of her strength so she wouldn't fall behind.

When they neared the Mess Hall and spotted Ash and Catrin she did feel a sense of relief until Caleb then called out to Catnip and realised what he was going to do as she saw the pipe and didn't question it as she backed up slightly out of the way before sliding under as instructed once it had landed. Despite the circumstances she had a feeling where he had learnt this particular skill and for a split second was reminded of their time in the jungle holodeck he had created for her and once he joined her on the other side used their secret code before aiming for the Mess Hall hoping they would make it inside.

Academy Commandant

Constance Lafayette

[Athena- Bridge]

Constance hadn't known that James was still in there- that was an X factor, a variable she hadn't known about but he'd confirmed it for her. That made this Krem a lot more dangerous, but at least she now knew.

"You will forgive me Lord Krem. We are at something of a disadvantage. Ours is a frail ship in your hands and I can't trust that you won't destroy it. Give us your word that once we re-unite you with your other parts you'll leave this ship peaceably and without injury."

Constance was hoping James was in there and had some control. He'd shown remarkable presence when within other entities before- able to reclaim his identity from Q's illusion before.

"As a sign of good faith... Susan, please perform the scan."

If nothing else, THEY could use the information to form a plan. Maybe teleport them off the ship? Vent them into space? Susan would get this, or at least she hoped. If she was as bright as Constance knew she was- she'd push it to Constance's neural  implant.

[Dr. Danger/ Axe-Krem: Corridor]

"YOU MAY HAVE THE BLOOD OF A KING DOCTOR BUT I HAVE THE BLOOD OF A WARRIOR- I HAVE SLEW 12 CROWNED HEADS AND YOURS SHALL ONLY SERVE AS MY 13TH!"

And with that the personification of rage, taking the form of Prof. Danger, dashed after the fleeing crew members but not before turning to his counterpart- the other Krem that inhabited Arrun

"GO! COWER SOMEWHERE SWINE! I WILL COME FOR YOU LATER, WEAK ONE!" And he shot a blast at the wall between them, turning it to slag and assuring that they would be separated. In truth- he didn't need to fight another piece of his armor yet. It was a coin toss between any of them and he needed to be attacking from a position of strength, preferably an ambush.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Arrun Dihsar

[Corridor]

Krem's terror overcame Arrun's urging as the shot against the Axe-wielding Krem fired wide.

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on September 13, 2017, 10:41:15 AM

[Dr. Danger/ Axe-Krem: Corridor]
"GO! COWER SOMEWHERE SWINE! I WILL COME FOR YOU LATER, WEAK ONE!" And he shot a blast at the wall between them, turning it to slag and assuring that they would be separated. In truth- he didn't need to fight another piece of his armor yet. It was a coin toss between any of them and he needed to be attacking from a position of strength, preferably an ambush.

Arrun's body stayed there for a while, breathing heavily and a cold sweat breaking out across the body.

The Prophets are my guide, I am their humble servant, I am of Bajor; The Prophets are my guide, I am their humble servant, I am of Bajor. The Prophets are my guide, I am their humble servant, I am of Bajor

That voice again! First it wanted him to fight now it mumbles and whispers.

"Alien! Hear me!" he shouted to himself.

"You know this place, these people, this ship." He growled to himself. "Tell me, how do I escape the others? I need to marshal my forces!" he lied, the axe-warrior was powerful and far more assured and measured in his actions. That was a warrior that knew how to kill,  a look he could almost remember.

The Prophets are my guide, I am their humble servant, I am of Bajor; The Prophets are my guide, I am their humble servant, I am of Bajor. The Prophets are my guide, I am their humble servant, I am of Bajor

"Answer me or I--"

13th General Order: While wearing a Starfleet uniform an officer is prohibited to give informations or equivalent aid to the Federation's enemies or to groups which represent a danger for the Federation (or it member worlds); 13th General Order: While wearing a Starfleet uniform an officer is prohibited to give informations or equivalent aid to the Federation's enemies or to groups which represent a danger for the Federation (or it member worlds).

"SILENCE!" He screamed. He then froze and looked around to see if any enemies approched him. Tucked in a niche, with a melted metal wall on one side and an open cooridor on the other, he heard and saw nothing. He then readdressed the alien. "If you do not help me I will kill everyone aboard! I'll kill each and every one of them. You hear! I may be afraid of the Axe-Warrior, even the others, but I have no fear of your crew. Do you want to see them die?'

For once, there was silence in his mind. Krem could feel his mind becoming his own, the memories of this Bajoran coming more and more. Perhaps he had frightened the Al...

Deck 10, Shuttles, Escape, Deck 10, Shuttles, Escape Deck 10, Shuttles, Escape, Deck 10, Shuttles, Escape

Of course not, the damned Bajoran alien would not leave him be. It was very likely this was all a trap, a ruse, an attempt to get him where the Bajorans set ambushes or whatever it was this strange alien did. No matter, if the Bajoran was lying, he'd kill anyone he saw. That would teach him, he would know to fear him more than he feared the others.

"Alright! Alright! I'm going I'm going!" He screamed as he ran for the nearest...Turbolift...and made his way to this Deck 10.

Susan Venator

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on September 13, 2017, 10:41:15 AM

[Athena- Bridge]

"You will forgive me Lord Krem. We are at something of a disadvantage. Ours is a frail ship in your hands and I can't trust that you won't destroy it. Give us your word that once we re-unite you with your other parts you'll leave this ship peaceably and without injury."

Constance was hoping James was in there and had some control. He'd shown remarkable presence when within other entities before- able to reclaim his identity from Q's illusion before.

"As a sign of good faith... Susan, please perform the scan."

If nothing else, THEY could use the information to form a plan. Maybe teleport them off the ship? Vent them into space? Susan would get this, or at least she hoped. If she was as bright as Constance knew she was- she'd push it to Constance's neural  implant.

Bridge

Suzie immediately picked up on what the Captain was saying, with a few strokes of the keys she established a connection between the sensors and the Captain's Neural implant. Once she was done she began the scan.

"Scan in progress, we should have the results very soon." She reported, forcing herself to stay calm.

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

James Carter

[Bridge]

Krem nodded at Constance's request for his word. "Even now in this low level of my power, if I wanted to destroy this ship I could. My counterparts and I can survive out there. However after having looked through all the possible outcomes it seemed this was in everyone's best interest. If I wanted to cause you any harm I would just be tearing through your people like I'm sure my counterparts are certainly doing. So you have my word, once I am reunited with my armor I will leave in peace as long as no one tries to stop me." His voice was non-threatening, but he put strong emphasis on not wanting to be stopped on his way out.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.