Schedule off effect my gaming

Started by Demlion Riverbank V, September 24, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demlion Riverbank V

Okay all.

I work at Walmart and I do first shift stocking, and Friday and Saturday I am extremely over loaded because I am very very very very very very very very very short handed. Every very is a person who is not working with me on those two days,  but on sundays it's plus three very. Because Walmart does not understand this under staff and we can't get the work done because we are to busy doing yesterday's work, fixing up other people's messes, and mistakes and on and on,

I even go up and down the ladder all day long which kills my knees and ankles. I am so burned out I go home and fall asleep.

I am looking for another job .

So forgive my absense that is not reported because I am too surprise when I fall asleep unexpected and wake up the next day sleeping like a deep hibernated dragon.

So bare with me, I am still here just getting burned outl

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.