Last Man Standing Steve Marshall personnel LOG

Started by Steve Marshall, June 15, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Marshall

post USS Discovery's Log

Its been over 6 weeks since i was picked up off of Veridian 4. The planet was more ice than vegetation. A perfect place for 31 or so they claimed to be to torture and extract information out me or so they thought. The woman who only identified as Ramus slapped me awake around dawn. The temperature was around -22 degrees but a small heating element in a cave kept the place just above freezing. struggled to open my eyes as i was already suffering from concussion. I could smell the woman  in the room although she wasn't close may be she  was hidden in the darkness of the cave.

A raspy voice spoke my name " Mr Marshall" her voice got louder the more unresponsive i was " Steven Marshall I want you to tell me the location of the USS Shinzu" I struggled to recall the name of the ship. " I am sorry I have never heard of that ship"   

This was the last memory I had before I was left for  dead waking up several hours later I found my self on a federation Survey ship. My wounds were  extensive but i would live. I asked the doc if he had ever heard of the Shinzu he sighed before leaving the room. I never did find out any further information on the woman or ship in question. It was mystery I wanted to solve but for now it was time i got better.

End Log   

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.