Author Topic: Discovery: Start Dates & Contact Info & Availability  (Read 1768 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Discovery: Start Dates & Contact Info & Availability
« on: August 20, 2017, 09:02:19 am »
Team,

As you find time, please post below your start date and your availability. 

The start date helps us to determine promotions and awards.  The availability helps us in terms of running missions.  If only to give us an idea as to when you might be able to post next.

The contact information help us stay connected with you and helps us to maintain open communication with you.  It also gives you a way to reach the command staff privately if needed.  Please only provide the info you are comfortable with (Skype handle and/or email). 

Note:  We use Skype quite a bit to tag people on missions, discuss the flow of missions, and just generally hang out ;-)

I will start.

My Start Date is May 28, 2012
Skpe:  Kirok.sf
Email: [email protected]

My work hours will vary, but the standard is 8:30 AM - 5 PM EST.
I work Monday - Friday's primarily.

I will always try to check in before work, but the best time to reach me will be after work.

Who would like to go next?

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Discovery: Start Dates & Contact Info & Availability
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 05:59:56 pm »
Ok, so my start date is 11/9/16
My Skype... Whelp, I kinda don't remember that. But I'm almost always on there so...
My email: look on my profile. It's there.

I'll be getting a job and going to college soon, so things will change. But as of this moment, I'm pretty much free.
My time zone is mountain standard time
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:52:30 pm by Kinley Garrison »
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Ziran Trell

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
  • I'm back and ready to post!
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 04:25:02 pm »
Start Date: 7th July 2017
Skype Name: Ziran Trell
Time Zone: UCT+1
Time Most Likely to be Available: 19:00 to 22:00 UCT+1

I'll notify you if any of this information no longer applies.

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 05:27:15 am »
Start date: August 23, 2017
Discord: Belais#2193
Email: Available in my profile
Availability: Varies. Likely to get IMs/emails/PMs pretty much any time other than when I'm sleeping, but most likely to be around here to post 3-7am or 8pm-midnight Eastern time and sporadically during the afternoon. (Yes, I have a very weird schedule)

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Tracha Arjay

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 11:00:45 am »
Start Date: July 30, 2017
Skype Name: Naira (I'm only available for text, not voice chats)
Availability: Monday through Thursday sporadically throughout the day from about 8am-10pm Pacific Time, Friday through Sunday 7-9 am and 10pm-12am with occasional check ins during the day but I tend to spend the weekends with my family.

Offline Alexander Wu

• Pineapple Pizza Crusader
  • Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Militi Succurrimus
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to any player present during the special mission in May 2013.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 03:20:02 am »
Start Date: December 25, 2012
Email: As on profile
Availability: I work extremely varied hours, but I can usually devote at least one or two hours a day.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Offline Christian Grix

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Guess Who Just Got Back Today!
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 05:18:55 am »
Start Date - September 2013 (As Christian Grix)

Skype [email protected]

Email - On Profile

Availability - My work times vary from 8x4 to 12x8 Monday to Friday (UK Times)... But as I work in IT I am pretty much on all the time.

Some weekends I may not be on much as I also work at a lot of Comic / Sci Fi / Horror Conventions.

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 10:35:33 pm »
Start date: Now-ish
Skype/Discord/Facebook: Available upon request
SF PM: trajones

Work/School: Next term I will be going to school four days a week (taking 12 credits), and I work two part-time jobs (for a total of about 25 hours a week).

I tend to post in the evenings, but I pretty much always around via IM (and sometimes PMs).

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles