Character Image:

Character Species: Human
Character Family:
Mother: Mia Cole Waters (56)
Father: Travis Michael Waters (57)
Brother: Michael Thomas Waters (38
Sister: Willa Rae Waters (36)
Character Bio:

Isabella is the youngest of the three Waters siblings, and the child of two high-school sweethearts. At an early age, Michael, the oldest of the three began developing symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder. A disorder that would become more and more severe as time would go on. Having been exposed to the realities of mental disorders at a young age, Isabella became fascinated by psychology and the possibility of treating disorders.

After meeting with her brothers' treating psychologist several times and apprenticing under him from the time she was sixteen Isabelle left for California to attend school at Berkeley where she received a doctorate in psychology and got a license to practice. After six months practicing there she moved on to join Starfleet Academy.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: James Carter
Department Preference: Counselor
Secondary Department Preference: Medical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

[Office]

Isabella's day was almost over. Her office was one of many in a tall building that overlooked the skyline of London. It had been a remarkably stressful day up to this point and she was ready to just go home. She had seen several patients in the span of a few hours and she still had a pile of paperwork that would take days to finish. A woman in her early twenties entered the room nervously and spoke in a hushed tone. "Issa?"

Waters glanced up from her work a moment to see the office assistant standing in the doorway. "Summer. What's wrong?" She asked noticing a distraught look on her face.

Summer scratched her left arm for a second trying to get the words out. "It's your brother. He's having a breakdown."

Isabella's attention completely shifted to the conversation as she heard her brother mentioned. "Did you reach out to Dr. Page? He's been treating Mike since we were kids."

"Page was who reached out to us. He just told me to let you know in case you wanted to help." The assistant replied slightly more at ease.

Isabella shook her head slightly letting out a small sigh. "I can't. I can't stay objective with Mike." She slowly rose and walked to the door. "Take off early, I'm still going to head out so if Dr. Page needs me I can get over there."

Additional Info: Would prefer placement on a ship.

Kirok

Isabella,

A nice application.

We can put you on the Tempest as a counselor!

Please let us know if that will work.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Isabella Waters

Quote from: Kirok on August 14, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Isabella,

A nice application.

We can put you on the Tempest as a counselor!

Please let us know if that will work.

Sincerely,

Kirok

That works great for me!

Kirok

Perfect.

Please report into Julia for duty.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.