Author Topic: E'Veece Septimus -Reporting (8-13-2017)  (Read 2584 times)

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
E'Veece Septimus -Reporting (8-13-2017)
« on: August 13, 2017, 09:22:17 am »
Character Details

Character Name: E'Veece Septimus (pronounced Eh-Veace  Sep-tim-us)
Character Age: 26
Character DOB:  Stardate 45121.01902448876
Character Image: https://image.ibb.co/fvz0Kv/Donatra_2_edited_2.jpg
Character Species: Romulan
Character Family:  Admiral Traygen Septimus (Father-Deceased)  Faora Septimus (Mother-Deceased) Augustus Septimus (Elder Brother-Deceased) Livia Septimus (Younger Sister-Deceased) Admiral Shiro Yoshida (Adopted Father)  Ami Yoshida (Adopted Mother) Hiro Yoshida (Adopted Brother) Rei Yoshida (Adopted Sister)
Character Bio:

Born a child of Romulus, E'Veece is the daughter if Senator (Retired Admiral) Traygen Septimus and Colonel Faora Septimus (Tal Shiar, Retired). During the Dominion War, her colony of Chronos IV was attacked and her parents killed. A Federation relief force managed to give aid to the destroyed colony. It was there E'Veece, as a little child, was found by Captain (later Admiral) Shiro Yoshida. He took the Romulan girl as his own and raised her in the Federation. After coming of age, she applied for and -with the pull from the then retired Admiral Yoshida- was accepted into Starfleet Academy, where she graduated, majoring in navigation with a minor in gunnery. Shortly afterward, she was assigned to Shadow Fleet.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: My note worthy experience dates back to the days of Yahoo user created chatrooms (before pedophiles ruined them). Since then, I've drifted around forum boards. I have a number of comic book, sci-fi and medieval fantasy experiences. I have a weakness for good Gundam RP.
Department Preference: Diplomatic transfer officer.
Secondary Department Preference: Helm? Maybe weapons officer?
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Cadet E'Veece Septimus had placed her belongings on her bed in her new quarters. She wore the standard Starfleet uniform with a gold twinge to it, identifying her as an operations or engineering officer of some sort. While unpacking, she looked about her quarters. Nothing unusual about it. The portrait of a D'deredix was already on her wall. How she dreamed of one day commanding her own. Dream on, she supposed. Her items all unpacked, she was about to turn to leave when there was an alert from her door.

"Enter."

Additional information: I'm not sure what you'd like to know.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Google search.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 08:39:37 am by E'Veece Septimus »

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: E'Veece Septimus -Reporting (8-13-2017)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 09:40:07 am »
Ms. Septimus,

A very interesting application.

Just a few things though, as a starting character (crewman or ensign) you would not be under the direct authority of an Admiral though - and Newberry is not active at this point in time.

So I would ask that you edit that.

Also I would not start you off as a diplomatic officer - ship counselor would be the go to if you like.

Otherwise i can put you at the helm of a ship.

Please let me know which you prefer.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 09:52:12 am »
Just a few things though, as a starting character (crewman or ensign) you would not be under the direct authority of an Admiral though - and Newberry is not active at this point in time.

I didn't mean to imply she would be directly under an Admiral. I tried to keep the sentence vague. I didn't know where she would be assigned or whom she would be assigned under. All I knew for sure is that she would ultimately be subordinate to the Admiral in charge of Shadow Fleet -regardless how far down the chain of command she fell.

As for another name than Newberry, could you recommend one, please? Or, better yet, once I know precisely where she's assigned, I can go back and make the appropriate edits.

Also I would not start you off as a diplomatic officer - ship counselor would be the go to if you like.

Otherwise i can put you at the helm of a ship.

Please let me know which you prefer.

I would prefer either navigation or weapons -her experience aboard a B'Rel Bird of Prey, as well as her education, allows her to fill those stations if need be. Assigning her a post would grant her a degree of authority, no matter how small, in a ship's crew though. If the Federation is fine with having a Klingon officer (especially one that's a Romulan) doing that, then I'm fine with it as well.

I would advise against making her a counselor, what with her Klingon upbringing and her own emotional scars from her past.

I sincerely thank you very much for reading my application and for entertaining the possibility for my character joining Shadow Fleet.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 11:39:13 am »
I didn't mean to imply she would be directly under an Admiral. I tried to keep the sentence vague. I didn't know where she would be assigned or whom she would be assigned under. All I knew for sure is that she would ultimately be subordinate to the Admiral in charge of Shadow Fleet -regardless how far down the chain of command she fell.

As for another name than Newberry, could you recommend one, please? Or, better yet, once I know precisely where she's assigned, I can go back and make the appropriate edits.

I would prefer either navigation or weapons -her experience aboard a B'Rel Bird of Prey, as well as her education, allows her to fill those stations if need be. Assigning her a post would grant her a degree of authority, no matter how small, in a ship's crew though. If the Federation is fine with having a Klingon officer (especially one that's a Romulan) doing that, then I'm fine with it as well.

I would advise against making her a counselor, what with her Klingon upbringing and her own emotional scars from her past.

I sincerely thank you very much for reading my application and for entertaining the possibility for my character joining Shadow Fleet.

I perfectly reasonable request.

I am Admiral here and so is Constance Lafayette.

We currently need a Flight Control person on the Columbus.
It would be navigation oriented ;-)

Please let me know if that would work for you.

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 02:49:10 pm »
In this instance, Flight Control is essentially air traffic control, but in space, correct? If so, I'm okay with that.

I've made the appropriate edits to my bio, replacing the Admiral with Captain Stafford. I hope everything is up to snuff now.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 03:00:09 pm »
Hi, Septimus. Malcolm Adeyemi is the CO of the Starbase, I am sorry you were misinformed. In a moment, our second officer Lieutenant Naira will be privately messaging you a welcome message. Welcome to the Columbus!

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 03:07:21 pm »
Hi, Septimus. Malcolm Adeyemi is the CO of the Starbase, I am sorry you were misinformed. In a moment, our second officer Lieutenant Naira will be privately messaging you a welcome message. Welcome to the Columbus!

Terribly sorry! It's fixed now. I got my information from the Shadow Fleet Chain of Command thread under the Shadow Fleet Administration board. It may need to be updated.

Thank you very much. :)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 03:22:07 pm »
Terribly sorry! It's fixed now. I got my information from the Shadow Fleet Chain of Command thread under the Shadow Fleet Administration board. It may need to be updated.

Thank you very much. :)

No worries.

Please report into Malcolm and welcome aboard.

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2017, 03:29:56 pm »
Please report into Malcolm and welcome aboard.

As in make an In-Character post under the Columbus board for my character to introduce herself?

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2017, 03:32:02 pm »
As in make an In-Character post under the Columbus board for my character to introduce herself?

You can consider yourself reported in! We'll be undergoing official welcoming procedure soon! Welcome wagon commence!

But feel free to start posting.

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 06:36:44 am »
Fixed, to make it more palatable

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles