Leanna Mazal - Reporting In

Started by Leanna Mazal, August 03, 2017, 08:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leanna Mazal

Character Details

Character Name: Leanna Mazal
Character Age: 24
Character DOB: 07/04/2372
Character Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/13/e9/16/13e916603e378f9b859ba5cf1682c5bb.jpg?noindex=1
Character Species: Betazoid
Character Family: Mother - Aya Mazal, Father - Jac Mazal, Brother (older)- Tomas Mazal
Character Bio:
Leanna was born to diplomats Aya and Jac the year before the Dominion occupation of Betazed and together with her older brother Tomas decided to remain on their Home World when the occupation took place to help as many as their fellow Betazoids as possible. Times were hard but they unlike so many did survive and once it was over, helped rebuild their Home World and when Leanna was old enough she went on to enjoy a happy and normal childhood although never forgot what had happened when her parents and other family members spoke about it.
As she got older Leanna wanted to explore and despite her parents wishes, left Betazed as soon as she could going from place to place taking up various jobs until she was asked to run a bar on a not so reputable planet. She stayed there for a couple of years until she grew tired of the constant in fighting amongst the gangs who resided there and took off for a Starbase where she was fortunate to meet a like minded individual and together they set up a successful bar/restaurant. Now she is hoping to do the same on another base after the partnership ended and have a fresh start.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: 3 years most of that time on this site
Department Preference: N/A
Secondary Department Preference: N/A
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Civilian (discussed idea with Malcolm)

Sample post:
Leanna stood at the door of the bar, hands on hips glowering at the 6 ft brute who had tried to worm his way back in despite being told numerous times that he was barred for life. " Matteus what gives you the right to walk into my bar when you were warned not to set foot in here again or face not only Art over there ... she paused to look at the local businessman well a loose term for it when she knew what he really did with his time. " But me just because I'm short doesn't mean I don't know to deal with brutes like you".
Matteus sneered at her but other than that didn't say anything or react in any way so having no choice summoned some of Art's men to carry him out, yes she could of done it herself but why when she had the help. Ignoring his pleas and cries she turned back and closed the door before walking through the busy bar to the counter and resumed serving her thirsty customers as though nothing had happened.

Additional information:  Would like to be on Columbus

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Already a member this is my 2nd Alt - Main is Katheryn Carter, 1st Alt - Olivia Briggs (reserved)

Constance Lafayette

Could you give us a little more background on what your job would be on the station?
I know you spoke with Luke, would just like it stated for the record and whatnot.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Leanna Mazal

Certainly and it would be a business owner running a bar/restaurant on the Promenade.

Constance Lafayette

Fantastic and thank you for that.
Approved.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Leanna Mazal

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.