Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Malcolm Adeyemi

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid

Naira

Malcolm Adeyemi

Alright gang, review time. Let's do it up:

To combat the orbital decay of the Station we are firing the thrusters in Ops, creating our own gravity field, and we are talking about scrambling pilots and civilians to tractor the Station itself. I like all these ideas and youse are amazing for bringing them up, BUT for story purposes we are going to be partially successful. We aren't correcting this problem in a big way anytime soon. We should correct the skew of the station so we aren't all running around sideways, but this problem isn't fixed yet. At best we are buying time with all of these solutions. Hooah?

Susan Venator

Malcolm Adeyemi

Let's give Septimus a chance to catch up, Suze. Good work  evetyone.

Susan Venator

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on August 16, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

Let's give Septimus a chance to catch up, Suze. Good work  evetyone.

Tag Back and Septimus too

Naira

Some oh so lovely person dug up the fiber optic cable at 2am last night. Crews are working to repair it, but in the meantime, I'm joining up with rest of the country to hunt this person down. Hopefully, it shouldn't take long to get up and running again.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Naira on August 17, 2017, 12:40:23 PM

Some oh so lovely person dug up the fiber optic cable at 2am last night. Crews are working to repair it, but in the meantime, I'm joining up with rest of the country to hunt this person down. Hopefully, it shouldn't take long to get up and running again.

The whole country? Wow. All of us?

See you when you get back. ;)

Naira

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on August 17, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

The whole country? Wow. All of us?

See you when you get back. ;)

* county

Are you picking on me for phone typos after that message you sent?

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Naira on August 17, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

* county

Are you picking on me for phone typos after that message you sent?

...no.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.