S1:M10 - Discussion Topic

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, August 01, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenna McKinson

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Love everyone's use of Analyn.

Tanner Lachlyn

Holy cow I've missed a lot! I need to make sure I click the 'notify' button in a new thread!!

Naira

Leanna Mazal

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on August 09, 2017, 09:11:11 PM

Leaving Puzzles : (

Aw will have a drink waiting for you when you come back  :)

tag to Jett

Naira

Great post Tanner, I loved it!

Tanner Lachlyn

Quote from: Naira on August 10, 2017, 07:15:55 PM

Great post Tanner, I loved it!

Thanks but I'm a lot confused as to what's going on now ahahahaha!

Auzual Knox

Quote from: Tanner Lachlyn on August 11, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

Thanks but I'm a lot confused as to what's going on now ahahahaha!

We all are! I tend to just go with it and have fun!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Can anyone summarize what has happened thus far?

Auzual Knox

The Station's environmental controls have gone crazy. It is dark, comm is down and loss of life support in certain areas. Loss of gravity and it is snowing. We have no idea why or how and it is likely to get worse before it gets better.

1. Klingon action for Naira and Knox.
2. Puzzles is having a great grand opening thus far and Leanna is taking in the strays.
3. Jett is being Jett.
4. Jenna has a hunch about the environmental controls, Molly is hurt.
5. T'Prina and Pilgrim are still outside looking in.
6. Tritter is helping move the Klingon refugees.
7. Analyn is sort of helping the crew.
8. Emergency medical setup in cargo bay.
9. Engineering is trying to cope / fix everything (poor Dan).
10. Knox and Jett plus anyone else aim to get to the life support systems.

11. Please continue to add!

Naira

Quote from: Katharoz Knox on August 12, 2017, 07:05:07 PM

The Station's environmental controls have gone crazy. It is dark, comm is down and loss of life support in certain areas. Loss of gravity and it is snowing. We have no idea why or how and it is likely to get worse before it gets better.

1. Klingon action for Naira and Knox.
2. Puzzles is having a great grand opening thus far and Leanna is taking in the strays.
3. Jett is being Jett.
4. Jenna has a hunch about the environmental controls, Molly is hurt.
5. T'Prina and Pilgrim are still outside looking in.
6. Tritter is helping move the Klingon refugees.
7. Analyn is sort of helping the crew.
8. Emergency medical setup in cargo bay.
9. Engineering is trying to cope / fix everything (poor Dan).
10. Knox and Jett plus anyone else aim to get to the life support systems.

11. Please continue to add!

That sums it up pretty well. Some comm messages are getting through though and the snow and loss of gravity has been more focused around the promenade, while the upper part of the station is cold, dark and lost/losing breathable air. Engineering had an explosion.

Naira

Susan Venator

Species: Betazoid
Bio: Susan Venator Bio Alt of Lizzie Vaughan

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag to all.

Susan, I think you are the only one in Ops.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.