Author Topic: S1:M10 - Discussion Topic  (Read 20900 times)

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1:M10 - Discussion Topic
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2017, 07:29:28 pm »
It just occurred to me that I can go ahead and post, so apologies if I held up the RP.

My next post will be aboard the USS Gibson. Should I take it over to the Gibson board or keep it in the thread we're doing so far?

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2017, 07:29:59 pm »
It just occurred to me that I can go ahead and post, so apologies if I held up the RP.

My next post will be aboard the USS Gibson. Should I take it over to the Gibson board or keep it in the thread we're doing so far?

No worries! And keep it in our current mission thread, please.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2017, 07:52:40 am »
God that last post of mine sucked. I hated it. Tag Knox and Howell

Offline Auzual Knox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • And in a moment, Knox realized it had all changed.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2017, 11:39:25 am »

It was very severe. Not used to Adeyemi being so severe... Slightly scared in fact! But I dare say  the fact that he is responsible for so many lives and the Station, he has to be willing to do whatever it takes.

Knox shall try and keep Analyn's attention by playing dress up with Ch'pok I think. No idea what kind of energy is even being created (though we know where it is being diverted...)

Good luck to Dan and Jenna!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2017, 12:05:17 pm »

If you want a parent to talk to her, you can always ask Mike or Naira and Knox is already there, I think Knox had kids in the past, but I can't remember.

Offline Auzual Knox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2017, 12:15:04 pm »
A couple of hundred years ago, though Darzem was never really at home to notice. Ever since her third host Jorzon died young in an engineering accident - the Knox symbiont felt too guilty leaving behind his wife and son, never remarried or had anymore children. None that Nazar knows of in any case!

Sirzi would have been the best, but he was their first host 300 odd years ago. Children have changed a little since then!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2017, 09:38:01 am »
Tag Septimus.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2017, 10:04:29 pm »
Gang, let's all remember that we have a mission here. The replimat thread is fun and all, but this is our season finale and takes precedence.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2017, 07:37:25 am »
Tags to McKinson, Knox, and T'Prina.

Outstanding tag to Lachlyn.

Septimus, if your character wants to coordinate operations with all of the other ships trying to tractor the Station please do so!

Offline Auzual Knox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2017, 11:41:29 am »
Soft tag to E'Veece (for a later date!)

Tag T'Prina, Jenna, Naira, Jett, Howell and the Captain.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2017, 12:31:21 am »

Tag T'Prina, Jenna, Naira, Jett, Howell and the Captain.

Tag back.

Offline Daniel Howell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Engineer - U.S.S. Shran
  • Three year award Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2017, 09:39:39 am »
Tag to Jenna, also small tag to Knox, but only a reply  :)
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Offline E'Veece Septimus

• Suspended Account
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2017, 07:04:58 pm »
I'm going to wait a bit more to post. Don't think I'm neglecting the main episode, please! It's dandy doing side-character stuff.

There's a thingy going on in the thingy involving things at the cultural appreciation fair thingy.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 07:06:43 pm by E'Veece Septimus »

Offline Auzual Knox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2017, 07:52:47 pm »
I'm going to wait a bit more to post. Don't think I'm neglecting the main episode, please! It's dandy doing side-character stuff.

There's a thingy going on in the thingy involving things at the cultural appreciation fair thingy.

I see that you are working your thing at the thingy going on in the thingy! And, it looks like your thing with the Commander is working, would never dream of disturbing : )

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2017, 08:26:24 pm »
Tag Mike and Naira.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles