S1:M10 - Discussion Topic

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, August 01, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Naira

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on August 01, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

HEY YOU GUY-Y-Y-Y-YS!!!!!

It makes me a little sad to think about all the people who are probably too young to get that reference.

Auzual Knox

Tag Lachlyn.

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Ramona Pilgrim

You just have this convenient subspace highway running through your head that I like to use. It's like three miles in 15 seconds. I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.

Tanner Lachlyn

Tanner Lachlyn

I left the post open, incase Tritter wants to jump in.

Jenna McKinson

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Malcolm Adeyemi

Auzual Knox

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Naira

Thomas Jett

Auzual Knox

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hey gang! Didn't want to make this a big announcement since you should all know all this anyway. :P

Friendly and informal reminder to make sure you are the correct rank.  Even with three of us in the command staff sometimes we miss things. You can find the rules as far as what rank you should be here:

How to get promoted.

Also,  please take special notice of the contributing outside of missions section. This is really the kind of thing that was going to get you ahead. I am big on extracurricular activities. Be creative! Get something weird out there that is fun and get yourself noticed. Like Jenna did with the soundtrack in the promenade thread.

Naira

Quote from: Malcolm Adeyemi on August 03, 2017, 06:34:20 PM

Hey gang! Didn't want to make this a big announcement since you should all know all this anyway. :P

Friendly and informal reminder to make sure you are the correct rank.  Even with three of us in the command staff sometimes we miss things. You can find the rules as far as what rank you should be here:

How to get promoted.

Also,  please take special notice of the contributing outside of missions section. This is really the kind of thing that was going to get you ahead. I am big on extracurricular activities. Be creative! Get something weird out there that is fun and get yourself noticed. Like Jenna did with the soundtrack in the promenade thread.

I let them in on the real secret to getting promotions. It's rejecting Jett's physical advances.

Jenna McKinson

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.