Ngara V'kee - Reporting for duty (7-20-17)

Started by Ngara V'kee, July 20, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ngara V'kee

Character Details

Character Name: Ngara V'kee
Character Age: 25
Character DOB: 7-8-2369
Character Image: Sorry, I can't find any good images of Aurelians online. If you want, you could use this instead http://dinoanimals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Verreauxs-eagle-3.jpg
Character Species: Aurelian
Height: 6 ft (Wings reach 6'5")
Eye Color: Golden-Brown
Hair(Feather) Color: Black

Character Family:
Ngara is an only child, as is custom on Aurelia. Her mother, Virda T'esa, is a well-renown artist who lives near to Aurelia's capital. Her father, Erel V'kee is one of a handful of Aurelian Starfleet officers and is currently stationed somewhere in the Beta Quadrant. Ngara usually contacts them via Subspace if schedules permit.

Character Bio:
Ngara was born on stardate 46516.5 in a small town on the outskirts of the Aurelian capital. Raised in a small apartment, she often yearned to explore more, as her ancestors did. Her father, Erel, joined Starfleet in the aftermath of the Dominion conflict when Ngara was 6. Because of all these factors, when she reached the Aurelian Age of Maturity (17), she left Aurelia for San Francisco, Earth.

After finishing her courses at the Academy in 2386, she was assigned to the USS Goddard in order to complete an extended course on Engineering. One year later, she finished her course and officially joined Starfleet. Until the present day, she had been decided to stay on the Goddard, only leaving after it was decommisioned in 2393. As of now she is waiting to be reassigned.

Character Personality:

Ngara has a semi-optimistic personality, with a curious side. This personality had developed after her being "cooped up" in her family's home for her entire childhood. Due to her curious side, she is often known for "collecting" whatever "doodads and knick-knacks," end up in her path. Another facet of her personality was her photographic memory, which, along with flight, are 2 of her species defining traits. Whenever she has the chance, she enjoys flying around and is often seen practicality flying down one corridor or another in an attempt to get somewhere really fast.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: This is my first time on Shadowfleet but, I have roleplayed on other websites before.
Department Preference: Engineering
Secondary Department Preference: Medical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Personal log, Stardate 70508.3

Today's been one of the hardest day's of my stationing here on the Goddard. Most of us have been here as long as I have, if not even longer. We all knew that Goddard was getting old but... its still hard having to leave her. It's like an Agkor (Aurelian version of a evil spirit.) has enveloped the entire crew. The last I saw of the senior staff, they were sitting in the Mess, nearly on the verge of tears. By the Gods... I really hope to get a position just as good as this one if not better. *sigh* I could really go for a Raktajino right about now. Blessings be upon you Goddard, may He carry you on his wings. Ngara out.

Additional information: I would like to be assigned to the USS Challenger if possible.

How did you find Shadow Fleet?: I stumbled across it while looking for Star Trek roleplaying sites.

"We are always here, in our past and future lives."

-Aldous Vanderboom

Kirok

Nigara,

A very good application.

Your image could possibly work, but here is another one to consider:

Otherwise, you might want to look at the following link for some other options:  https://www.google.com/search?q=star+trek+Aurelian&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS698US698&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA1LqC-pjVAhWG1CYKHToOCxMQ_AUICygC&biw=946&bih=769#imgrc=_

Please let me know what you decide,

Kirok

PS - May I ask why you requested the Challenger?  Do you know someone there?

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

D'Vid

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Kirok

D'Vid

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Ngara V'kee

Quote from: Kirok on July 20, 2017, 06:59:19 PM

PS - May I ask why you requested the Challenger?  Do you know someone there?

I don't personally know anyone on Challenger, I just thought that a 23rd century ship serving in the 24th century was a really cool concept.

BTW, If you wouldn't mind, I'm going to take up D'vid's offer instead.

-Aldous Vanderboom

Ngara V'kee

-Aldous Vanderboom

Kirok

Quote from: Ngara V'kee on July 21, 2017, 04:01:28 AM

I don't personally know anyone on Challenger, I just thought that a 23rd century ship serving in the 24th century was a really cool concept.

BTW, If you wouldn't mind, I'm going to take up D'vid's offer instead.

Nigara,

The one of the DnD images would be fine - and they look cool ;-)

Like the Challenger, the Tempest, is a retrofit - made in the 23 century and operating in the 24th.

The Tempest currently has the greater need.

Would you be interested in a position on the Tempest?

Please advise,

Kirok

Ngara V'kee

Quote from: Kirok on July 21, 2017, 07:38:13 AM

Nigara,

The one of the DnD images would be fine - and they look cool ;-)

Like the Challenger, the Tempest, is a retrofit - made in the 23 century and operating in the 24th.

The Tempest currently has the greater need.

Would you be interested in a position on the Tempest?

Please advise,

Kirok

It seems pretty intresting. Just wondering, the page for the Tempest says it's a Galaxy class?

-Aldous Vanderboom

Kirok

Quote from: Ngara V'kee on July 21, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

It seems pretty intresting. Just wondering, the page for the Tempest says it's a Galaxy class?

Yes it is a Galaxy class ship.

Will that work?

Ngara V'kee

Quote from: Kirok on July 21, 2017, 06:28:21 PM

Yes it is a Galaxy class ship.

Will that work?

I wouldn't mind but, I'm curious, you mentioned that it was made in the 23rd century?

-Aldous Vanderboom

Kirok

Quote from: Ngara V'kee on July 21, 2017, 07:30:57 PM

I wouldn't mind but, I'm curious, you mentioned that it was made in the 23rd century?

Per Memory Alpha:

The Galaxy-class was a Starfleet vessel first introduced in the late 2350s. It was one of the largest and most powerful Federation starship classes of its time, with many serving in the Dominion War. Starfleet had previously operated another type of Galaxy class starship in the 2250s. (TNG: "The Ensigns of Command").

So the Tempest will work for you?

Ngara V'kee

Quote from: Kirok on July 21, 2017, 08:02:26 PM

Per Memory Alpha:

The Galaxy-class was a Starfleet vessel first introduced in the late 2350s. It was one of the largest and most powerful Federation starship classes of its time, with many serving in the Dominion War. Starfleet had previously operated another type of Galaxy class starship in the 2250s. (TNG: "The Ensigns of Command").

So the Tempest will work for you?

Yeah. (So this is like the continuation of the older Galaxy class?)

-Aldous Vanderboom

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Ngara V'kee on July 21, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

Just jumping in to help shed some light. The Tempest was one of the original 6 galaxy class vessels made. It was prominent during the Dominion war and underwent a complete refit after the war. So everything is current and up to date with the 2390's.... Also welcome to the Tempest :-)

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Kirok

Quote from: Ngara V'kee on July 21, 2017, 08:15:10 PM

Great.

Please report into Julie for duty on the Tempest.

And please let us know which image you want to go with.

Finally, please let us know if you would like to start your Officer Training Class right away.

Sincerely,

Kirok

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.