Personal Logs - Ziran Trell

Started by Ziran Trell, July 11, 2017, 03:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziran Trell

I wrote my first personal log when I was pretty tired and honestly it was terrible so I've removed it!  :D I'll post a modified one soon.

Ziran Trell

(My first personal log used to be on this post but it's been moved up. I'll use this for my next log.)

Personal Log Entry: Crewman Ziran Trell
Stardate: 72517.8

Well I've just finished my first shift in engineering aboard the Discovery and I must say, some of the technology on here is really impressive. Maybe it's just me who needs to catch up with all the things the R&D team have been working on back in the Sol system after serving on the Albastru though... it's hard to tell. Apart from a short introduction, I haven't spoked to the chief engineer yet. It seems like most of my assignments will be handed into Lieutenant Keane. One of the commissioned engineers. The Disco, as the crew call it, is on it's way to drop off a replacement crew at Ufreon Station. I think it's a nice and routine assignment for my first mission.

'Unusually reserved'. That's how my roommate was described by my new cremates. Maybe that's not something I should mention in a personal log. Anyway, I have a second shift starting just 4 hours from now. Better get some sleep!

End Log.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.