News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

Build-A-Bridge Workshop

Started by Dylan Torngate, July 08, 2017, 10:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hey Challenger People,

As one may notice if bored and looking through our database, (People do that besides me, Right?) you may notice we are missing one big image for our ship:

The Bridge.

So, we should remedy that! Submit below your  idea for what our bridge should look like on the Challenger!

Any idea for a bridge can be entertained, but be sure to not be too big or too small- we're not a Defiant class and we're not a Galaxy. Find what you think we'd be!

(This is open to anyone on the site, but for the Challenger)

Let's see what you come up with!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Ian Galloway

Lizzie Vaughan

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Rhymus Cleroux

Wanted to post this for use with the previous image as a quick reference.  :D

ShranLahr ch'Verret

Did we ever decide on which bridge design to go with?

Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

I like the one that Rhymus put up but I think I'd have a 2nd Officer chair beside the Centre Chair if possible.  I can easy amend that and use that diagram as a base if anyone is interested.

Which do you like best?

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Rayek trLhoell

It's your ship.  If you can amend that XO seat -  that would be great. I just want a pic so I know where my character sits.  Lol.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Malik Grippen

I'd suggest the Sovereign Class bridge layout, it has that 3 primary seat arrangement and it fits in with the timeframe of when the Challenger was refitted. Plus it comes with a choice of colour scheme, blue or brown!

Species: Risian | Age: 29 | Profile | Personal Log | Character Images

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Quote from: Malik Grippen on April 24, 2019, 05:18:06 PM

I'd suggest the Sovereign Class bridge layout, it has that 3 primary seat arrangement and it fits in with the timeframe of when the Challenger was refitted. Plus it comes with a choice of colour scheme, blue or brown!

Can we get that in a larger pic with good resolution?

Sukal

"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

Malik Grippen

Species: Risian | Age: 29 | Profile | Personal Log | Character Images

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

Thanks guys, I'll decide which I want to put up and then remember where I'm putting it and sort it out at the weekend (Sunday, my day to do non-mission essential housework on Challie LOL ;) )

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.