Author Topic: Jenna McKinson Reporting In 7/5/2017  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Jenna McKinson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jenna McKinson Reporting In 7/5/2017
« on: July 05, 2017, 07:30:27 pm »
Character Name:Jenna McKinson
Character Age:24
Character DOB: April 13 2370
Character Image:

Character Species: Human
Character Family:
Father~ Thomas McKinson
Mother~ Sarah McKinson
Sister~ Mckayla McKinson
Character Biography:

Jenna is the youngest of her family. Her parents were friends with the darlings of Statfleet, Jacob and Alice Brighton. Growing up a Star Fleet brat had it's benefits, but had it's downfalls. Many times, she was either left in the care of her dimwitted sister, or other times she was trusted to the Brighton family. For that she was very thankful. Many long weekends were spent alone with Caleb, exploring their home island of Australia.

Times got tougher once the two got older, but they always seemed to find a way to keep the friendship going. Jenna would always remember that fateful night when Caleb's parents sacrificed themselves. During the following year of grief, she was away for her first year of academy. She finally convinced him to join, much to his disarray, but it ended up being for the greater good.

Caleb eventually met Catrin and the three were initially a good group, but many times Jenna and Catrin would not get along. However, it wasn't that hard to save face for Caleb, who had his trying times. She would take longer to graduate Academy than Caleb did.

She was on the fast track, but when Caleb went missing she took a leave to go find him and in that interim time she found herself hating him more and more. She had hoped to talk things out, but seeing as she wanted back into Shadowfleet, that was her new priority.A clean slate was just what she needed and she would be damned if anything would ruin that.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Current Member of the Fleet(Caleb Brighton is my main).
Department Preference: Engineering
Secondary Department Preference: Security/Tactical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Jenna closed her eyes and began to breathe. The tense feeling she had and the growing anger would subside in time once she focused on her breathing. It was something she taught herself during the expedition to find Caleb. She learned a great many things, some she could share with others and the other things she would take to her grave. As she focused the world seemed to melt around her and her angry thoughts began to quell. Her mind shifted to much happier thoughts. When she heard a noise behind her she immediately snapped to, ready to strike. Her older sister Mckayla raised an eyebrow when her younger sister slowly crept toward her brandishing the sword Caleb had bought her. " Oh I am so scared! Look it's time for diner and bring that we're having dinner with the Brighton's. We will need a butter knife," Mckayla said with a smirk.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet?: I am a current member. Caleb Brighton is my main. 

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jenna McKinson Reporting In 7/5/2017
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 08:33:32 pm »
Jenna,

A good application.

I can put you in Engineering Department on the Columbus.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Jenna McKinson

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 08:50:02 pm »
Hello Kriok,

That sounds great!

-Jenna

"I always try to be true to who I am and just be myself."

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 08:52:48 pm »
Hello Kriok,

That sounds great!

-Jenna

Great!

Please report into Luke for duty.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles