Author Topic: Demlion Journal  (Read 967 times)

Offline Demlion Riverbank V

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Demlion Journal
« on: July 04, 2017, 08:53:46 pm »
(Character development)

I had decided to write my experiences here on the USS Discovery. I am trying to understand the others needs. Needs can be a crutch to want. An addiction of treasure. They like to celebrate about on anything. They can misjudge you. They can be ignorant in their own ways in their way of habitual lives. They see in what they see. Not on how others can be different. For an example the Mess hall Manager slash owner thought I can taste her drinks. I had lied to fit in. I even lied to say I liked it. I will be lying all lot to please them. I had kept my ears opened. They do like to talk. Again knowledge is easy to pick up. But I will keep learning. I will never be like them. I am Vorta. We are simply were chosen by the Founders and we served them. An easy task. We had a important job. A good job. A return of a favor but I found they were using us as tools but I can't stop wishing I have a Founder to serve. We will see in the future. I made a commitment to be here and serve them. I might understand their little silly ways.

[Deletes the journal entry]

"Funny. I feel different," he said to the room which was empty. It was best to delete so the others would not read his entry. He could possible betray them if a Founder came to be in his presence. Then he might regret cause he would be told to execute his own life.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 08:58:06 pm by Demlion »

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles