Author Topic: Season 6, Mission 02: Secrets  (Read 39333 times)

kawolsky

Season 6, Mission 02: Secrets
« on: March 21, 2009, 07:52:42 am »
MISSION START: 21st March, 2009

[ICONIAN WAR - DAY 77]

"Captain's log, stardate 64217.7. We've arrived at the co-ordinates of our next assignment - a patrol of the supply lines leading into Blaisdell Station. Several freighter convoys have been attacked in recent weeks and Starfleet believes the Iconians are responsible. At the moment, however, I have a matter to attend to myself."

Kawolsky was sat behind his desk in the ready room. He and Bradley, who was sat in front of him, were discussing a very serious situation.

"He disobeyed orders. I see no other alternative."  he said  "What are you thoughts?"
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 09:27:54 pm by John Kawolsky »

cortez

Re: Season 6, Mission 02: Secrets
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 08:00:13 am »
"Captain's log, stardate 64217.7. We've arrived at the co-ordinates of our next assignment - a patrol of the supply lines leading into Blaisdell Station. Several freighter convoys have been attacked in recent weeks and Starfleet believes the Iconians are responsible. At the moment, however, I have a matter to attend to myself."

Kawolsky was sat behind his desk in the ready room. He and Bradley, who was sat in front of him, were discussing a very serious situation.

"He disobeyed orders. I see no other alternative."  he said  "What are you thoughts?"

Cortez walked onto the bridge and, to his amazement, saw a new crewmember at his station. She was a tall, thin woman with dark hair. She was beautiful. He decided to walk up and introduce himself.

"Hello there"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 08:00:57 am by Mike Cortez »

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 09:52:38 am »
Cortez walked onto the bridge and, to his amazement, saw a new crewmember at his station. She was a tall, thin woman with dark hair. She was beautiful. He decided to walk up and introduce himself.

"Hello there"
Shelaf sat on the bridge, whistling idly to himself whilst he worked on a PADD. It was very quiet and he was getting on with reports.

John Brown

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 12:42:23 am »
Shelaf sat on the bridge, whistling idly to himself whilst he worked on a PADD. It was very quiet and he was getting on with reports.

*John was sitting in the Command Chair going over reports from his Padd it was his Shift on the Bridge*

Safi Larson

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 12:48:24 am »

{Engineering}

*Safi was looking over the ships Systems with the repairs complete and with the ship waiting for somthing to happen she desided to head to her Office to go over some reports*

{Cheif Engineers Office_Main Engineering}

*Safi walked in and sat down she was starting to feel sick and she did'nt know why*

Offline Julien Brack

• Deceased/Retired
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 08:48:59 am »
"OK, I think I've got it"

Brack, like many other ex-marines, had decided to transfer across to Starfleet after the disbanding of the corps. He had been appointed flight control officer on the Discovery and was undertaking his advanced flight training with Lieutenant Christopher. He had already completed his basic training with the marine corps but that was in a shuttlecraft. Suffice it to say, the Discovery was a lot different.

"This is warp engine control"  he pointed  "...and thrusters...and impulse engines."

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 06:36:09 am »

Scott sat opposite Kawolsky, his mind obviously adrift. Since the attack, and the aftermath. Nothing. No music, no symbols, nothing. It was like it was all in his head, except for the others who had heard it. He suddenly realised he hadnt been listening, and caught the end of Kawolskys sentence.

" Uh... I'm not sure, nows the time to demote officers, what with morale being the way it is. A reprimand may be all thats needed john. "

kawolsky

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 07:55:23 am »
Scott sat opposite Kawolsky, his mind obviously adrift. Since the attack, and the aftermath. Nothing. No music, no symbols, nothing. It was like it was all in his head, except for the others who had heard it. He suddenly realised he hadnt been listening, and caught the end of Kawolskys sentence.

" Uh... I'm not sure, nows the time to demote officers, what with morale being the way it is. A reprimand may be all thats needed john. "

Kawolsky sighed. Scott had a point.

"Very well. Inform him of the punishment."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 07:56:46 am by John Kawolsky »

cortez

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 07:56:23 am »
Kawolsky sighed. Scott had a point.

"Very well. Inform him of the punishment. I'll..."

Cortez was talking to Williams when he noticed something on short-range sensors.

"Red alert!"  he shouted  "Captain to the bridge"

kawolsky

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 07:57:28 am »
Cortez was talking to Williams when he noticed something on short-range sensors.

"Red alert!"  he shouted  "Captain to the bridge"

Kawolsky frowned at Bradley and headed out onto the bridge.

"Report"

cortez

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 07:58:23 am »
Kawolsky frowned at Bradley and headed out onto the bridge.

"Report"

"Sensors have detected an Iconian vessel, sir. Bearing 090 mark 141"  Cortez reported

kawolsky

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 07:59:19 am »
"Sensors have detected an Iconian vessel, sir. Bearing 090 mark 141"  Cortez reported

Kawolsky sat down in his chair.

"Just the one?"

cortez

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 08:00:10 am »
Kawolsky sat down in his chair.

"Just the one?"

Cortez double checked his readings.

"Aye, sir. One vessel and it doesn't appear to have detected us"  he said  "It's just sitting there."

kawolsky

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 08:00:43 am »
Cortez double checked his readings.

"Aye, sir. One vessel and it doesn't appear to have detected us"  he said  "It's just sitting there."

Kawolsky leaned across to Bradley.

"What do you think?"

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 08:49:00 am »
Kawolsky leaned across to Bradley.

"What do you think?"

Scott stood at the captain side, an iconian vessel, just sitting there, it didnt seem right. This could be their chance to activate him and the others, he wasnt going to let it happen.

" Blow them the hell away before they have a chance to fight back. "

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles