Author Topic: Suggestion Box  (Read 527 times)

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggestion Box
« on: July 03, 2017, 02:02:39 pm »
Thanks to Dylan for his response.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 12:12:08 am by Solluk »
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggestion Box
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 11:10:24 pm »
Hey Solluk!

While yes, we usually run month-long missions, that's usually something up to the CO and XO of the ship. I'd suggest you talk to them about things.

For example, The Discovery recently ran down a rather long mission that extended for over a month. From my own personal experience, missions are usually terminated on the month because activity drops too low to keep it going. Provided activity is OK, I'd say talk to your Ship's Rep and the chain of command to see if there's a particular reason your team does monthers!

Hope that directs you to the right people!
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles