News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Family Reunion (Kyle & Olivia)

Started by Olivia Briggs, June 29, 2017, 07:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Briggs

[Captains Quarters]

Liv was in the bedroom trying to decide what to wear for her and Kyle's first family trip to the holodeck and smiled at the thought of finally being able to do that now they were back together and enjoy some much needed family time. She had left her boys in the living area whilst she quickly got ready and again just thinking of them both couldn't wipe the smile off her face especially as Kyle had just met his son properly for the first time.

After deciding on a bikini and wrap she got changed, brushed her hair and filled a beach bag with towels and a blanket before picking it up and walked back to her two favourite men. " I'm ready if you want to go get changed " she said happily as she approached them.

Kyle Briggs

[Captain's Quarters]

Kyle looked up as Liv came back out. His jaw about hit the floor at the site of her outfit. He'd almost forgotten how beautiful she was. He was so glad and lucky to have her back. He stood and walked over to her with Elijah in his arms. He kissed his little man on the forehead as he passed him over and then leaned in and gave Liv a quick kiss on the lips and a gentle pat on her behind. "I'll just be a minute." he said with a wink before turning and disappearing into the bedroom.

Olivia Briggs

Seeing Kyle's reaction to her outfit was just what she had hoped for and reminded her of the times they were together before their year apart but it was nothing to be sad about as they would make up for lost time. Smiling when he walked over to her and gave Elijah a kiss before passing him over and the moment he leaned in to kiss her and pat her behind, she sighed happily returning his kiss before grinning when he winked at her.

" Mmm just you wait till later Mr Briggs " she called after him as she moved Elijah onto her hip and put the diaper bag next to the bag she had brought from the bedroom.

Kyle Briggs

Kyle changed pretty quickly and was back out in the living area within minutes. He walked over and took Elijah back. "Are we ready to go?" he asked as he also lifted one of the bags onto his other side. Liv nodded that she was ready and Kyle motioned for the door. "Well then. After you, Mrs. Briggs." he offered. "After all, it's your program so let's go see what you got for us." They left their quarters and headed for the holodeck.

Olivia Briggs

Liv grinned when Kyle returned and took Elijah from her along with one of the other bags, making sure she had the others she nodded when he asked if she was ready before she led the way out of their quarters. " Oh I think you'll like it, its a place where I spent a few years running my uncle's bar " she replied as they made their way to the holodeck.

Once they reached their destination she went over to the control pad and brought up the programme. A few minutes later the computer announced that it was ready and as the doors opened she turned to Kyle and smiled " Welcome to Hawaii and our own private bungalow and beach".

Kyle Briggs

Kyle's eyes widened and he could feel the biggest smile he'd ever had on his face. He'd always wanted to visit Hawaii and had never gotten around to it. Now he got to do it with his family. That made it that much better. He turned to Liv as he motioned her in.

"It's perfect, babe. I've always wanted to visit." he said as he suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. "But I don't think I've ever mentioned it, did I? How did you know?"

He listened to her reply as he followed her through the arch way. It wasn't just chivalry. He was enjoying the view as well.

Olivia Briggs

Seeing him smile like that reminded her of the many times she had surprised him but this seemed to top all of them especially now that they were here as a family. Smiling back at what he said as she led the way in knowing he was probably checking her out too but moments like this had been sorely missed besides she always liked it when he did.

Stopping just short of the bungalow she looked deeply into those mesmerising blue eyes of his before answering him. " I'm happy that you like it and no babe I didn't know that you always wanted to visit here and I don't remember you mentioning it at all " she replied honestly " But it just goes to show how connected we are as I lived here for three years before I went into space where I then met the love of my life and when it came to choosing a programme this seemed ideal for us" she said then reached up to kiss him quickly and passionately.

Kyle Briggs

Kyle responded deeply to her kiss until Elijah began to fidget. He pulled away laughing. "Alright, Little man. We'll stop." He turned back to Liz. "I think he wants to play in the water." he said. They made their way deeper into the and sat everything down. Kyle removed his shirt and began getting his son ready by applying sunscreen. He glanced out the corner of his eye as he saw movement from Liv to see what she was doing.

Olivia Briggs

It was easy to forget where they were for a moment as Kyle responded to her kiss, he always had a knack for making her go weak at the knees and this was no exception until he pulled away laughing as their son started to fidget. " I think so too " she replied smiling at both of her boys before giving Elijah a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Once they had set everything down and laid out the blankets, she paused for a moment to admire her husband as he removed his shirt, smiling again as he started to get Elijah ready. She then leaned over to get what they needed for Elijah to play in the water before casually removing the wrap since she wouldn't need it. Noticing that Kyle was glancing over she grinned at him as she grabbed another bottle of sunscreen then sat down next to them as she began to apply it to her legs and arms.

Kyle Briggs

Once they had the sunscreen protection applied, Kyle picked up Elijah and reached for Liv's hand. "You ready?" he asked. He took hold when she reached out and they made their way to the water. It was chilly when they first stepped in but as they walked further, it warmed up around them. "It's gonna be fun when we stick little man in here." he said with a smile. 

Olivia Briggs

Liv smiled and nodded when Kyle asked if she was ready before he took hold of her hand and always felt the same goosebumps whenever he held her in any way. Once they reached the water a chill went through her at first until they walked further in and for Liv it brought back memories of her time here as the warmth enveloped them.

Smiling again as Kyle spoke and agreed with him as up until now the only water Elijah had been in was the bathtub or shower but hoped he would enjoy the sea just as much. " Definitely and his expression will no doubt be adorable, he likes water but this is a lot different to what he's used too" she replied looking over at their son.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.