Author Topic: Recovered Files  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Recovered Files
« on: June 28, 2017, 11:54:10 pm »
I'm putting this topic out there so that anyone who has managed to recover any lost information from mid-April through mid-June (when the temp site went up) can share it with everyone else. Please share a link to what you have found and be sure to label it so we know what to expect before clicking it.

Thank you everyone for all your hard work.

This is what I've recovered so far:

June 2017 Fleet Awards

Nicholas Mortier's app

Katharoz Knox's app

Lek's app

Page 7 of S1 - Mission 6 Debt Collection Starbase Columbus April Mission

Page 9 of S1 - Mission 6 Debt Collection Starbase Columbus April Mission

Page 1 of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

Page 2 of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

Page 3 of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

Page 4 of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

Page 5 of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

Page 6 of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

Part of Page 7? of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

Part of Page 7 or 8? of S1 - Mission 7 The Collector Starbase Columbus May Mission

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:20:00 pm by Naira »

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Recovered Files
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 11:59:45 pm »
Damn fine work!!

Though I might recommend saving copies of those asap- I'm not sure how long the Google cache stays around!
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 12:44:52 am »
I have.

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 02:37:14 am »
K-5's application

I know we don't have her here at the moment, but I did find her app.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Fala Awen

• Condemner of Food, Things, and Supplies
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Think they'll have THAT on the tour?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:41:31 am by Caelene Tam »

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 10:16:46 am »
Ok, I haven't had much luck past this. There might be something I've been doing funky, so any helpful hints might be good. But I did find a bit of the Helaspont mission. Lemme get the link for you.

http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php?topic=7868.51

And here's Ethan's bio for good measure.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LnrswBibICsJ:www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php%253Ftopic%253D8189.0+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 10:29:42 am »
If anyone could find the Challenger Awards thread, I'd be immensely grateful.

Link (Doesn't exist anymore): www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,8150.0.html
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 10:37:21 am »
Ok, I haven't had much luck past this. There might be something I've been doing funky, so any helpful hints might be good. But I did find a bit of the Helaspont mission. Lemme get the link for you.

Thanks, but that wasn't missing, that was all we had remaining. We're missing the rest of "By the Light of Helaspont" and the beginning of "Juggernaut".
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 11:16:39 am »

Link (Doesn't exist anymore): www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,8150.0.html

Ditto with the Columbus Awards. You all rock and thank you for all you do!

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 03:13:34 pm »

Ditto with the Columbus Awards. You all rock and thank you for all you do!

I tried looking for June awards for all the SIMMs, but I could only find the Fleet awards and older awards that already have backed up on this save.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:15:21 pm by Naira »

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 08:27:34 pm »

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 09:02:51 pm »

Thanks, but that wasn't missing, that was all we had remaining. We're missing the rest of "By the Light of Helaspont" and the beginning of "Juggernaut".

That is page 4 of Helaspot, I was able to find most of it.

Helaspot page 2
Helaspot page 3
Page 4 linked above
Helaspot page 5
Helaspot page 6
Helaspot page 7
Helaspot page 8
Helaspot page 9
Helaspot page 10
Helaspot page 11
Helaspot page 12
Helaspot page 13
Helaspot page 16

Offline Jada

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 09:29:06 pm »
Thank you so very much. :D

How do you find these? I had no luck tinkering about on my own.
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles