Author Topic: S1 - M9: Discussion  (Read 5934 times)

Offline Daniel Howell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Engineer - U.S.S. Shran
  • Three year award Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1 - M9: Discussion
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 05:27:51 pm »
So word of warning to you all, I know I should do this via a LOA but just to say I am on hols until Sat and it's near impossible on RP via phone but i'll keep up to date with the mission I'll make a post appropriate to how the mission continues.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 01:29:04 am »
Good luck guys, hope we all make it back ok.

Future tag - Naira - please try and save the Knox Symbiont, if possible Katharoz also!

I got you. We aren't going to let you die on us unless that's something you want to play out.

So word of warning to you all, I know I should do this via a LOA but just to say I am on hols until Sat and it's near impossible on RP via phone but i'll keep up to date with the mission I'll make a post appropriate to how the mission continues.

Thanks for letting us know. I think we are about to wrap this up soon-ish, so don't worry too much about it.

Offline Auzual Knox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • And in a moment, Knox realized it had all changed.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2017, 11:21:37 am »
I got you. We aren't going to let you die on us unless that's something you want to play out.

Thank you! I just thought it would be fun to leave it up to you to decide their fate!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2017, 01:58:24 pm »
Thank you! I just thought it would be fun to leave it up to you to decide their fate!

I don't like to make people kill off their characters unless it is something they want to do or they write themselves into a situation where there is no conceivable way to help/save the character and the only real conclusion without breaking the plot (by bringing in some godly outside force), would be for them to die. So unless you're planning to hurl your character into a sun, I'll try to keep her alive.

Offline Auzual Knox

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • And in a moment, Knox realized it had all changed.
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2017, 12:42:34 pm »
Tag Captain and Kyle/ Gibson.

Thanks to Blue holding Jalen the Tall and Tritter's one-handed action, the transport inhibitors are down.

Looking forward to your farewell speech to the Xa'zii, Captain.

Gibson - get the wounded out of there ASAP!

PAST HOSTS OF THE KNOX SYMBIONT | Sirzi Diplomat (First to Vulcan) | Darzem Trill Private Service (CLASSIFIED) | Jorzon Engineer (Died young in an engineering accident) | Izu Geneticist (Crimes against Trill Law, Symbiont removed, outcast) | Nazar Ambassador for Trill (Loved everything that life had to offer; woman, wine and weddings) | Katharoz StarFleet First Officer of SBC (Died. Investigations ongoing) | The Seventh Unknown Alien species shared host.

Member of the Great House of Ruktah PENDING General Yoduk's approval.

Offline Ramona Pilgrim

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2017, 09:22:22 pm »
Tag Captain and Kyle/ Gibson.

Thanks to Blue holding Jalen the Tall and Tritter's one-handed action, the transport inhibitors are down.

Looking forward to your farewell speech to the Xa'zii, Captain.

Gibson - get the wounded out of there ASAP!

Not a problem

You just have this convenient subspace highway running through your head that I like to use. It's like three miles in 15 seconds. I forgot you guys don't have that in Canada.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2017, 07:50:12 am »
This mission will end in a day or two. Get in those posts people!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles