S2 M1: Discussion Topic "Macrocosm"

Started by Julia Rellek, June 28, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Tag to the Captain and Mortier, soft tag to the conference room.

Jada

Tag Naga and Julia (whom I forgot to tag earlier, apologies).

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Jada

Tag the conference room.

I think we just picked up the protouniverse Jadzia dropped in DS9. :)
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Protouniverse

Ian Galloway

Ian Galloway

Tag Naga and the rest of the conference room.

Julia Rellek

Spft tags for James, Jada, Ian and Naga.

Super important tag for Mortier.

I dont know about y'all but im loving this XD.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Ian Galloway

Just to let Naga know, I am aware she is female, but I used 'Mister' based on the fact, in the Trek verse, it is common to refer to females as Sir. I know Janeway preferred Ma'am, and I'll be glad to change pronouns, I just wanted you to know my choice of words was deliberate.

The proper pronouns in the military is quite confusing as in the Navy, junior officers are referred to as Mister X. If the Sir protocol for females applies to this tense, then it would be Mister Naga. The US Army never came up with a good replacement for mister for female warrant officer as Miss, Mrs. Madam, and Ms are on the awkward side. I will use chief going forward.

Jada

Ian Galloway

I'm not clear, your statement did not seem to be out loud.

Ngara V'kee

Hi, I'm the newest member of the Tempest crew! Just wondering, since you guys are in the middle of a mission, what should I do?

"We are always here, in our past and future lives."

-Aldous Vanderboom

Julia Rellek

you are welcome to jump in. We're all in that meeting but should be done in a day or two. If i were you i would read through the mission so you're up to speed... then post in the engine room. That way you're already down there when the fun begins :-)

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Nicholas Mortier

Quote from: Ngara V'kee on July 23, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

Hi, I'm the newest member of the Tempest crew! Just wondering, since you guys are in the middle of a mission, what should I do?

Probably go to Main Engineering. I'll catch you there, and have some work for your character.

Nicholas Mortier

Tag to Captain, soft tag to senior staff.

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Ian Galloway

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.