Author Topic: Award Request Form  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Award Request Form
« on: June 29, 2017, 10:40:43 am »
Hello once again.

As part of our rebuild, we need to reassign awards to everyone. To do so, we have made a request form.

https://goo.gl/forms/sYsaRq8ukhNLYRJg2

Please submit all awards there. There are 7 pages.

Even if you don't have any awards, please submit a form anyways. That way we can see who's with us. There's a reward if you finish the form completely!

It's a long form, but it'll streamline the awards process.

Thank you all!

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below.
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Kinley Garrison

• The Cheezit Thief
  • Command Level Officer
  • Honoured Member
  • Shenanigans ensueth.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Award Request Form
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 11:02:06 am »
So, Dylan, for our alt's, when should we put in our join date and otc graduation? When our main character joined/ graduated? B/c Ardy kinda jumped straight to being an ensign because I had already taken the otc.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 11:04:34 am »
For alts, please put your Alt's join date, but leave the OTC/EPC blank.

EDIT:

Meritorious Service and Featured SIMMS have been added.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:15:14 am by Dylan Torngate »
Shadow Fleet

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 01:10:34 pm »
Can somebody post images of all the awards because I can picture what all of mine looked like but I can't remember the names of all of them?

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 02:28:43 pm »
We'll work on getting the images, though we don't have copies of those at the moment.
Shadow Fleet

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 06:14:31 pm »
Knox helped me with identifying the awards I couldn't remember the names to. I then realized that Most Engaging and Emotional story/posts are both missing from the form.

Offline Nicholas Mortier

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • It's tremendous
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 06:36:29 pm »
I forgot when I graduated OTC, and those records were lost. It definitely was sometime in May. Other stuff filled and form submitted

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 06:52:29 pm »
I forgot when I graduated OTC, and those records were lost. It definitely was sometime in May. Other stuff filled and form submitted

Several of us were talking about this is chat and the general consensus was to make a rough estimate. Try to remember month and year, an fill in a day close-ish to when you think it was.

I lost both my original join date and OTC back in the 2016 downtime.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 06:53:50 pm by Naira »

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 06:53:30 pm »
Day is totally relative- Month and Year are most important.
Shadow Fleet

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 10:36:42 pm »
Done to the best of my ability. Hell, I received some of them 5 years ago. I don't remember dates. I think I got most of them. I'd remember the image better....lol

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 01:37:46 am »
Done to the best of my ability. Hell, I received some of them 5 years ago. I don't remember dates. I think I got most of them. I'd remember the image better....lol

Same. XD But I took a screen shot of the awards I had before I "retired" in 2014.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 02:09:50 pm »
Update:

Due to some fiddling with the SQL code I think I have mass-assigned all awards that were in our database before April 17, and set them active.

If you think you are missing any, please fill out the form still, we'll check it over, minus time served Awards which will need to be manually reassigned. We'll get to it soon.

Any awards that were assigned during our last round of awards may not be back in the system.

Cheers!

Shadow Fleet

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 05:43:35 pm »
Just to let you know some awards are double up and not showing pics. Just to let you know.

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles