Fleet Bug Submission Form

Started by Dylan Torngate, June 28, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hello Fleeters!

As you come across bugs, please submit them at this link so we have an ordered list of broken items.

https://goo.gl/forms/gtjBJBhFQSLeSmsl2

A note on priorites:

High: Game-breaking, or things that majorly impact your ability to surf the forum or partake in RP.

Medium: Impactful and of importance to fix, but not urgent.

Low: Post Count Fixes, luxuries and mods that are not absolutely needed, account renames.

Discussion and an updated list of submitted bugs can be found here:

http://shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,7935.new.html#new

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Naira

High Priority: Michael said in chat that he is/was having issues with registering and logging in with his new character Lek, he said he's getting a message that the account must be authorized by a moderator before he can login to it.

I don't know if this is impacting other people, but it might be.

Update: I guess he was able to login after a few attempts, but he's not sure what if anything changed.

I'm willing to help with updating all the ID cards because I know that's a low priority for you guys and it's one less thing you have to worry about.

Kyle Briggs

I guess these would be low priorities....

Kyle Briggs, Missing 2500 post count

Donna D'ana needs to be changed to Olivia Briggs. (okayed with Scott and Kirok) Player will update password and bio

Oh. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but there are no avatar ranks.

Kirok

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on June 28, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

I guess these would be low priorities....

Kyle Briggs, Missing 2500 post count

Donna D'ana needs to be changed to Olivia Briggs. (okayed with Scott and Kirok) Player will update password and bio

Oh. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but there are no avatar ranks.

Post count and name change done.

Dylan is working on avatar for rank - again.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kyle Briggs

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kirok

Quote from: Naira on June 28, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

High Priority: Michael said in chat that he is/was having issues with registering and logging in with his new character Lek, he said he's getting a message that the account must be authorized by a moderator before he can login to it.

I don't know if this is impacting other people, but it might be.

Update: I guess he was able to login after a few attempts, but he's not sure what if anything changed.

I'm willing to help with updating all the ID cards because I know that's a low priority for you guys and it's one less thing you have to worry about.
Yep, Lek was taken care of.

Please pm Constance about your interest in helping with ID cards.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

D'Vid

I know my post account was about 400 something...

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Naira

Heather shared in chat that she had a page still open from the Columbus' latest mission with up to date (or very close) post counts for most of the Columbus crew.

Malcolm had 5323
Michael Tritter had 447
Naira had 213
T'Prina had 124
Katharoz Knox had 46
and Thomas Jett had 85

Leonard T. Scott

Just submitted a bug issue. Not that big of a deal, but a nicety to have.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.