September Roll Call

Started by Jettis Jyur, August 30, 2017, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jettis Jyur

As the August mission comes to a close, it comes time to check to see who all is available for next month!

Please let us know that you'll be available next month, and if you have any LOA's scheduled. Thank you in advance!

Martin Jackson

Lizzie Vaughan

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Tracha Arjay

I'll be transferring to the Disco come Friday, but I wanted to take this time to say I've had a lot of fun writing with you guys. I also wish you the best going forward.

Rhymus Cleroux

I will be ready and available!

Alexander Wu

Unfortunately, I'll be moving over to the Disco as well. It's been a blast posting with all of you, and judging from how fast things move on SF, I'm sure we'll be RPing together again soon =)

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Lek

Fair well, wherever you fare!

Alt of Ian Galloway

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Lek

Lek and all 285 rules of acquisition will be there

Alt of Ian Galloway

Lawrence Klaustrin

Yay September! I'll be here.

Martin Jackson

Sheesh, we're losin' all our higher officials to the Disco.  It's the 80's all over again.

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Martin Jackson on August 31, 2017, 12:57:13 AM

Sheesh, we're losin' all our higher officials to the Disco.  It's the 80's all over again.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Tracha Arjay

Quote from: Martin Jackson on August 31, 2017, 12:57:13 AM

To my knowledge, only Alex and I are headed to the Disco and in exchange the Challenger will be getting Kyan Mackenzie and T'Vek.

Kali Saunders

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.