Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENTS AND INFORMATION BOARD - PLEASE CHECK HERE REGULARLY!  (Read 3325 times)

Offline ShranLahr ch'Verret

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • DJ Lahr is in the House!
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS AND INFORMATION BOARD - PLEASE CHECK HERE REGULARLY!
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2020, 05:38:21 am »
Kyle - see Lahr's list. Lahr - if it's a Helga/Lek post I don't have a problem with you doing anything on that front that's personal character development.  But I leave it to you and Kyle to work out if you're going to use her or one of your other Security NPCs rather than say Lt. Bailey.  I say liaise cuz there might be something Kyle needs a specific character to do rather than there being a tag to Security and whomever has a Security NPC jumping all over it like I did with the nurse coming down to fix up the prisoners (although I didn't give a name, it was just some random on the desk, and it didn't really affect the flow of the story but allowed Medical to get a post in.)

You're both seasoned players, you're savvy enough to work this out yourself.  Also remember we have Zavrol Gohun who as an APC should always be given priority over any NPCs please.

Personality traits would be useful yes... this goes for anyone with established NPCs. 

Like I say I'm hoping to sort out all the NPCs, get it all into one doc, with the established and oft-used ones put on the main roster (e.g. Gianetti for Engineering)

My NPC's at this time are intended mainly for flavor not sustenance.  Ie  So when Lek or Kyle calls up Helga... she'll be doing random duty patrol with her partner - but not actually involved in the action of the mission unless the Captain or Kyle tags them in. 

However, if we get into the thick of things and people aren't posting... then yeah I may offer to stick my nose in a bit more to move things along.   However, I will run this by the Captain first before doing anything.
Authorization: Bravo Alpha Delta Alpha Sigma Sigma Six Niner
Lahr's Biography: Andorian chan (male). 5'7" (1.75m)  : Main character
NPC's Lt JG Chloe Davies (Human Female) / Crewman T'Varn (Vulcan transgender)

Offline Sukal

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I Have Returned!!!
  • Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS AND INFORMATION BOARD - PLEASE CHECK HERE REGULARLY!
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2020, 03:35:52 pm »
Federation fleet members have responded to the attack.  Battle has been joined, and I hope you enjoy it!
"'The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."  ~Captain Jean-Luc Picard:  2367

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles