Roll Call- USS Challenger

Started by Dylan Torngate, June 28, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hey guys- I need to know who all is still here.

Please post your NAME, RANK, and POSITION if you are going to continue on with us!

Lets have some fun!

Dylan Torngate, Commander, Commanding Officere HERE.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Jettis Jyur

Jettis Jyur, LT.CMDR, First Officer

Lizzie Vaughan

Elizabeth Vaughan, Lt, Chief Medical Officer

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Lek

Lek. Ensign. Engineering is here for now, third registration so far, but he seems to be here.

Alt of Ian Galloway

LK Reede

LK Reede, Lieutenant, Medical Officer

Sevoc

Sevoc, Lt, j.g. Science department

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Leela Kaz

Your oldest crew member is present..

Leela Kaz / Lt JG / Chief Ops Officer

"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been." - Jadzia Dax[/center]

Safefta Pardek

If I'm welcome.

Safefta Pardek, Lt. Cmdr, (Chief?) Security/Tactical Officer.

Species: Romulan/Vulcan Hybrid. | 4'8" | For a full biography, click my signature block.

Dylan Torngate

Always Welcome, Saf.

OK, everyone who's responded before this has been entered.
I know I'm missing someone who was on LOA in flight... does anyone remember?

PO2 [Name escapes me]

Shadow Fleet

Martin Jackson

Martin Jackson, Crewman, Ops personnel

Reporting for duty with carrots and granola bars!

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Tracha Arjay

Hey guys,

I was just assigned to your ship (this is Naira, by the way). I'm going to catch up on reading your current mission this evening, but I'm curious, do you plan on starting your next mission on the 1st like we do on the Columbus or is the current mission going to carry over into August? I may wait to make my entrance until the start of the next mission if you plan to be starting it in two days, otherwise, I'll jump in as soon as I catch up on the reading.

Dylan Torngate

Hey Tracha,

This mission will be extending at least one week into August, until we reach a natural stopping point, and finishing up the last few weeks with a shorter quick episode.

Sorry it's been going so slow to everyone, I'm back from my vacations now!

Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.