Author Topic: Ship Survey (For Fun)  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ship Survey (For Fun)
« on: April 13, 2017, 10:52:34 pm »
This is a SIMM survey, strictly for fun. Copy and paste and refill your answers below. Have fun!

Your...

Age? 32
Height? 5'7"
Weight? Masculine
Favorite color? Green like a green bottle
Favorite language to HEAR besides English? German
Willingness to appear on national television? Minimal
What is your favorite sport to PLAY? Kickball
Favorite song of all time? "I Got You" by STP
Weird food that you love but no one else seems to? Sauerkraut

either/or

Aspirin or tylenol? Aspirin
Lightsabers or gaffi sticks? Lightsabers
Empire/Rebellion? Empire
Dark/Milk chocolate? Dark
Romans/Greeks? ROMANS
Western/English saddle? Western

Politics

Dem/Rep? No thanks
Lib/Cons? A little from column A, a little from column B
How did you vote in the US presidential election, or if you are not from the US, how would you have voted? Regressive Party
Have you ever run for political office? If so, did you win? No and no
If you could shake a famous poltician/world leader's hand who would it be and why? Harry Truman

Random

How are you today? Meh
Any plans for the weekend? Negative :(
Do you usually pick up the tab on dates? Always
Did you think of the soda Tab in the previous question? Yes lol
Where were you born? USA
If you could "live" in a cartoon which cartoon would it be? Gargoyles
What accents do you find particularly attractive? (foreigners, American South, etc) Australian

Mas Preguntas

What's up? Very little.
Who was the first person that you kissed? Michele P
What are they up to now? One kid, no husband
Have you ever been married? Don't wish that on me
 What is your stand on interracial couples? I am all for it
Have you ever intentionally failed a test during school? Yes. I needed to fail two subjects in school to just repeat them the next year and I was only failing math. So I flunked English too.
Who was your hero growing up? My father
Do you find that you often need a few minutes to "wind down" after a particularly hard or stressful day? I'm doing that now
What is your exercise routine? Brisk walks to the cigarette spot at work
How often do you floss? Never...
Is it true that if you don't *use* it, you *lose* it? I like to think so
What are you addicted to? Red Bull, my child
How did it start? Mornings and her birth
Have you ever experienced virtual reality? Not true VR
Do you think that globalization is beneficial or detrimental to human kind? I think it's a mixed bag. On one hand, egalitarianism is important. On the other we might start overlooking true issues that need decisions and just solving made up problems.

Describe...

An ideal day for you? Wake up early, big breakfast with my kid, a walk in some fine autumn weather, no lunch, a nap, a good dinner, and a movie with my daughter and then bed time.
Your idea of hell? An endless work day
Realpolitik as it applies to the role of the United States in the international community in the early 21st century? I think we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. If we do intervene we are called warmongers, if we don't we are heartless.
Who was your LEAST favorite teacher growing up? Mrs. Moretti. Don't use me as your pawn, lady.

Offline Naira

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ship Survey (For Fun)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 12:11:05 am »

Age? Old, and we'll leave it at that
Height? 5'0"
Weight? healthy
Favorite color? It changes from day to day
Favorite language to HEAR besides English? This question is biased as sign language is clearly the best language and it requires no hearing.
Willingness to appear on national television? Nope
What is your favorite sport to PLAY? Ummm...skip. Children may be reading this.
Favorite song of all time? I don't know
Weird food that you love but no one else seems to? What? Are you trying to tell me that everyone doesn't share my impeccable taste for food? I don't believe you.

either/or

Aspirin or tylenol? Neither, I prefer Feverfew
Empire/Rebellion? Empire
Dark/Milk chocolate? Dark, always dark!
Romans/Greeks? For what? Are we battling them?
Western/English saddle? I'm not allowed to ride

Politics

Dem/Rep? Independent
Lib/Cons? Again, are we fighting them? I may want to place some bets.
How did you vote in the US presidential election, or if you are not from the US, how would you have voted? I voted for someone who did not win
Have you ever run for political office? Does student body council count? Or PTA?
If you could shake a famous poltician/world leader's hand who would it be and why? I'm not big on shaking hands. I'd love to meet a few, but maybe just exchange a few words and a friendly smile.

Random

How are you today? Tired
Any plans for the weekend? A very long drive with a minivan packed full of kids. I will try not to pull my hair out.
Do you usually pick up the tab on dates? Sometimes
Did you think of the soda Tab in the previous question? No
Where were you born? USA
If you could "live" in a cartoon which cartoon would it be? I don't know, most of them are pretty scary if you think about it.
What accents do you find particularly attractive? (foreigners, American South, etc) I find several attractive.

Mas Preguntas

What's up? The ceiling
Who was the first person that you kissed? Maybe my dad or do you mean romantically?
What are they up to now? My dad is retired and spends a lot of his time drinking and constantly trying to fix his tractor
Have you ever been married? Currently married
 What is your stand on interracial couples? I am the product of an interracial couple
Have you ever intentionally failed a test during school? Probably
Who was your hero growing up? Batman?
Do you find that you often need a few minutes to "wind down" after a particularly hard or stressful day? All the time
What is your exercise routine? Lots of walking, jogging, stretches, yoga a few times a week, dance, weightlifting when I have the time. And probably other stuff I can't think of right now.
How often do you floss? Are you asking for my dentist?
Is it true that if you don't *use* it, you *lose* it? I wouldn't know, but I also wouldn't test that theory
What are you addicted to? *Makes shifty eyes* Who's asking?
How did it start? How did you start?
Have you ever experienced virtual reality? My husband converted part of the garage into a VR setup, but I haven't used it much.
Do you think that globalization is beneficial or detrimental to human kind? This is too serious a question for me to be answering this late in the day.

Describe...

An ideal day for you? Ummm...It would involve nice weather, good food and people I enjoy. And a nap!
Your idea of hell? I don't want to imagine that!
Realpolitik as it applies to the role of the United States in the international community in the early 21st century? Again with the serious questions in the late afternoon
Who was your LEAST favorite teacher growing up? I think it's a tie between the ballet instructor that would fat shame little girls for eating crackers or the algebra teacher that liked to make kids cry.

Offline Michael J. Tritter

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't trifle with Tritter
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 02:25:49 am »
Age? 31
Height? 5'6"
Weight? 160ish pounds, muscular build
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite language to HEAR besides English? German
Willingness to appear on national television? Not interested
What is your favorite sport to PLAY? Car Racing
Favorite song of all time? "Jekyll and Hyde" by FFDP
Weird food that you love but no one else seems to? I don't really have a weird food that I like

either/or

Aspirin or tylenol? Tylenol (it is not a blood thinner)
Empire/Rebellion? Empire
Dark/Milk chocolate? Milk Chocolate
Romans/Greeks? Greeks
Western/English saddle? English

Politics

Dem/Rep? Republican
Lib/Cons? Conservative (Libtertarian specifically)
How did you vote in the US presidential election, or if you are not from the US, how would you have voted? #TrumpTrain
Have you ever run for political office? If so, did you win? Yes, and no
If you could shake a famous poltician/world leader's hand who would it be and why? Rand Paul, because he gets what being a Libertarian and what the Constitution stands for.

Random

How are you today? Very exhausted
Any plans for the weekend? Taking care of the kids, including one who is pretty stressed out
Do you usually pick up the tab on dates? Hubby and I deposit our paychecks into the same account, so it's all one in the same.
Did you think of the soda Tab in the previous question? Yes
Where were you born? USA
If you could "live" in a cartoon which cartoon would it be? Transformers
What accents do you find particularly attractive? (foreigners, American South, etc) German ones

Mas Preguntas

What's up? Not me, about ready to fall asleep
Who was the first person that you kissed? Bill S
What are they up to now? Sleeping last I checked (according to my text messages lol)
Have you ever been married? Yes, I am now
 What is your stand on interracial couples? As long as it is between two consenting adults, rock on
Have you ever intentionally failed a test during school? No
Who was your hero growing up? My older brother
Do you find that you often need a few minutes to "wind down" after a particularly hard or stressful day? Yes, I often flop on the couch with my laptop and troll around the Columbus forums
What is your exercise routine? Gym six days a week, alternate cardio and strength
How often do you floss? Twice a day, and I still get fucking cavities
Is it true that if you don't *use* it, you *lose* it? Depends on what it is
What are you addicted to? Guns lol
How did it start? Having family members who are cops
Have you ever experienced virtual reality? No
Do you think that globalization is beneficial or detrimental to human kind? Truth be told, I have not thought about it, but I know that letting people into a country with views that run contrary to that countries beliefs is usually a recipe for disaster.

Describe...

An ideal day for you? Up at an average time, drop kids off, hit the gym on after work, get kids, go home
Your idea of hell? Stuck at work all day, don't get to see/talk to int he family
Realpolitik as it applies to the role of the United States in the international community in the early 21st century? Basically damned if we do, damned if we don't, we need to protect ourselves but not be the world's police man.
Who was your LEAST favorite teacher growing up? Professor B, for saying I will never be anything but a woman to me in the middle of a college class... Bitch. (Gender studies none the less)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:51:06 am by Michael J. Tritter »

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Offline Hust Kinun

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 02:49:23 am »
Age? 17
Height? 5'11"
Weight? Skinny as a Twig. (Underweight)
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite language to HEAR besides English? *shrug*
Willingness to appear on national television? *shrug*
What is your favorite sport to PLAY? Hockey (eh)
Favorite song of all time? *shrug*
Weird food that you love but no one else seems to? *Shrug*

either/or

Aspirin or tylenol? Neither if I can mange it.
Empire/Rebellion? Rebellion
Dark/Milk chocolate? Milk
Romans/Greeks? Romans
Western/English saddle? *goes to google* Western

Politics

Dem/Rep? *skip*
Lib/Cons? Moderate to Centerist toward the left.
How did you vote in the US presidential election, or if you are not from the US, how would you have voted? None of the Above, please.
Have you ever run for political office? If so, did you win? Negative.
If you could shake a famous poltician/world leader's hand who would it be and why? Most politicians are sleezeballs.

Random

How are you today? TIRED
Any plans for the weekend? Maybe? I'll know by Monday.
Do you usually pick up the tab on dates? Usually
Did you think of the soda Tab in the previous question? The what?
Where were you born? Ohio
If you could "live" in a cartoon which cartoon would it be? *shrug*
What accents do you find particularly attractive? (foreigners, American South, etc) British or Aussie.

Mas Preguntas

What's up? Not the Australians.
*skip*
*skip*
Have you ever been married? Nope
 What is your stand on interracial couples? Your private time, your business. Who am I to judge?
Have you ever intentionally failed a test during school? Nope
Who was your hero growing up? *shrug*
Do you find that you often need a few minutes to "wind down" after a particularly hard or stressful day? Yep
What is your exercise routine? Don't have one.
How often do you floss? Oops
Is it true that if you don't *use* it, you *lose* it? Hunh?
What are you addicted to? Sleep, Oxygen, Food...
How did it start? Being born?
Have you ever experienced virtual reality? Yes. The tech sucks.
Do you think that globalization is beneficial or detrimental to human kind? It is too late in the day to think about that, man.

Describe...

An ideal day for you? Wake up late, play video games and nap all day with plenty of junk food, and get paid to do it.

Your idea of hell? School. More specifically, one more day of Middle School (Long story)
Realpolitik as it applies to the role of the United States in the international community in the early 21st century? Hunh? See answer to last "Mas Preguntas" area.
Who was your LEAST favorite teacher growing up? Monica Woo.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:51:22 am by Hust Kinun »
Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 04:56:25 am »
Age? 42
Height? 6'3"
Weight? More substantial than I'd like.  I'm glad I'm tall or I would resemble the blob.
Favorite color? I enjoy Green and Blue, but I despise no color and will enjoy them all.
Favorite language to HEAR besides English? Spanish, but only because it reminds me of home.
Willingness to appear on national television? It would depend on the context.
What is your favorite sport to PLAY? Perhaps Fencing.  I haven't done much with it since College, though.
Favorite song of all time? This changes quite a bit.  Hmm... Weird Al was the first performer I really came to love.  Here's his 'Good Old Days.'  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceVXIs7Ihyw
Weird food that you love but no one else seems to? I don't really enjoy any unusual foods.  Everything I enjoy is commonly enjoyed in the communities I've been a part of.

either/or

Aspirin or tylenol? Aspirin
Empire/Rebellion? Rebellion, but if a Force User, Empire.  Jedi are too repressed.
Dark/Milk chocolate? Dark
Romans/Greeks? ROMANS, but really the Greeks are cool, too.
Western/English saddle? I have no idea.  How about a carriage?

Politics

Dem/Rep? Whichever seems to be speaking sensibly at any given time.
Lib/Cons? See the previous response.
How did you vote in the US presidential election, or if you are not from the US, how would you have voted? I voted Libertarian.
Have you ever run for political office? If so, did you win? Ha!  God Help the World.
If you could shake a famous poltician/world leader's hand who would it be and why? Maybe Queen Elizabeth.  Because, who gets to shake Queen Elizabeth's hand?  It seems like a noteworthy and rare event, worth putting in my biography someday.

Random

How are you today? A bit anxious.  I have a lot to do before an upcoming vacation, and I've not done half of it.
Any plans for the weekend? Washing, Shopping, Packing. Boarding Three Dogs.  Fun, fun.
Do you usually pick up the tab on dates? I used to.  Now that my wife earns twice what I do, I just pretend to.
Did you think of the soda Tab in the previous question? No, but now I am thinking of it, and also Back to the Future.
Where were you born? South Florida, right next to Miami.  In the U.S.
If you could "live" in a cartoon which cartoon would it be? Maybe Star Trek the Animated Series.  Not because I enjoyed it that much, but rather because it is a Utopian future society with excellent health care.  Maybe I could work on a ship. See space.  That would be nice.
What accents do you find particularly attractive? (foreigners, American South, etc) British, German, Russian, French

Mas Preguntas

What's up? The Stars
Who was the first person that you kissed? Christina La Rue
What are they up to now? I have no idea.
Have you ever been married? Twice.  I think this one is the last one.
 What is your stand on interracial couples? I don't take one.  It's none of my business.
Have you ever intentionally failed a test during school? Not a test.  I was good at tests.
Who was your hero growing up? Dad.  I have the best Dad.
Do you find that you often need a few minutes to "wind down" after a particularly hard or stressful day? Yeah.  I sometimes get a little anxious and depressed.  Usually watch a television show and sit in my recliner for a bit when that happens.
What is your exercise routine? I take the stairs at work.  That's about it.
How often do you floss? I did it once in Primary school.
Is it true that if you don't *use* it, you *lose* it? I don't know.  I don't want to find out.
What are you addicted to? Coke.  I can't drink a little, or I'll drink a ton.
How did it start? When I was a kid.  2 liters or more Every. Single. Day. 
Have you ever experienced virtual reality? Nothing modern.
Do you think that globalization is beneficial or detrimental to human kind? I think local problems are best addressed by local solutions.  I wouldn't mind globalization if they dealt with big stuff and left the local stuff alone.  Also, it's important that even global leaders be voted for and be answerable to their constituents.  I don't want them appointed.  It's all about how you build it.

Describe...

An ideal day for you? Day off.  Wake up without an alarm.  Have a good breakfast.  Get a couple chores done.  Have a nice dinner with the wife.  Maybe record a YouTube video for my channel and get tags in on my writing sims.
Your idea of hell? Ten things to do, and time for only Five of them.
Realpolitik as it applies to the role of the United States in the international community in the early 21st century? I would like to keep the hell out of other people's business.
Who was your LEAST favorite teacher growing up? I can't remember his name.  I just remember he didn't like me.  As a consequence, I didn't like him.  We were both happy when I moved on.  It is my policy to wish great success on people I don't get along with.  Great success.  Far away from me.

EDITED TO ADD:  I responded to this before realizing it was a sim specific query. Apologies.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 05:00:33 am by Solluk »
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline T'Prina

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CHIEF SCIENCE VULCAN
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 02:26:27 pm »
Age? 30
Height? 5'7"
Weight? Curvy
Favorite color? Green
Favorite language to HEAR besides English? Italian or Spanish
Willingness to appear on national television? Nope.
What is your favorite sport to PLAY? Bowling if I must
Favorite song of all time? "Simon" by Lifehouse
Weird food that you love but no one else seems to? PB&J with Lucky Charms

either/or

Aspirin or tylenol? Ibuprofen
Empire/Rebellion? Rebellion
Dark/Milk chocolate? Milk
Romans/Greeks? GREEKS
Western/English saddle? Irrelevant. Horses scare me.

Politics

Dem/Rep? Registered Dem, but not thrilled with them
Lib/Cons? Down the middle more or less
How did you vote in the US presidential election, or if you are not from the US, how would you have voted? Libertarian since Bernie got snubbed
Have you ever run for political office? If so, did you win? No thanks.
If you could shake a famous poltician/world leader's hand who would it be and why? Probably Obama. He seems really chill.

Random

How are you today? Eh.
Any plans for the weekend? Family party on Sunday
Do you usually pick up the tab on dates? Sometimes
Did you think of the soda Tab in the previous question? No, I'm not that old lol
Where were you born? In a hospital.
If you could "live" in a cartoon which cartoon would it be? Disney Movies
What accents do you find particularly attractive? (foreigners, American South, etc) British, Irish, Scottish, Aussie

Mas Preguntas

What's up? A paneled ceiling with fluorescent light
Who was the first person that you kissed? A boy named Scott in Kindergarten.
What are they up to now? No idea, never saw him after that year.
Have you ever been married? Nope
What is your stand on interracial couples? Go for it. I have a niece and nephew who are mixed and they're adorable.
Have you ever intentionally failed a test during school? Nope
Who was your hero growing up? Spiderman
Do you find that you often need a few minutes to "wind down" after a particularly hard or stressful day? Few minutes? More like few days.
What is your exercise routine? Lifting... cookies to my mouth.
How often do you floss? Feels weird man.
Is it true that if you don't *use* it, you *lose* it? Use what? If I'm using something and I put it down to do something else, I lose it.
What are you addicted to? Cuddles
How did it start? Since forever.
Have you ever experienced virtual reality? Nope.
Do you think that globalization is beneficial or detrimental to human kind? I tend to not pay attention to things that don't interest me. Oh hey, I just saw a fat squirrel. It was floofs.

Describe...

An ideal day for you? Sleep in, go out for breakfast, bum around to fun places like the comic book shop. Have lunch then chill at home. Video games, board games, dinner. Then more chill and bedtime with cuddles.
Your idea of hell? Stuck in a crowd of people I don't know far from home.
Realpolitik as it applies to the role of the United States in the international community in the early 21st century? I don't know what that is. Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.
Who was your LEAST favorite teacher growing up? High school chemistry teacher. He looked like an angry M&M and talked down to you condescendingly if you didn't understand his minimalist teaching method. Skiiiiiiip.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles