ESO fans

Started by D'Vid, August 11, 2017, 06:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'Vid

Anyone here play Elder Scrolls Online on Mac in USA sever?

I love this game. I got back into a two weeks ago. Used to play it on Xbox but lost it some how. So who here plays it?

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Rayek trLhoell

I used to play Arena: The Elder Scrolls  - way back  like 20 + years it seems.  Not sure if it's the same game you are referring.  I used to enjoy it lots... until I found friends locally to table top D&D with.. Then I was too busy to play on the computer.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Demlion Riverbank V

Well Elder Scroll is MY Dungeon and dragon medicine replacement because it's a huge and beautiful, if you ever get into it. Try to do one quest to three a time. The world is very very very huge. I find myself looking at the map to see what province I am in to get to another province, I find myself going through get two one. And each province has its own main quest and I see each one as its own game. That is how big, there is about 7 locations I think and they keep adding. It is huge and beautiful and awesome music. Great voice actors too

Parent character us D'Vid

Player to player: don't be shy to be mean to my Vorta

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.