S1 M7: Discussion Topic "Blind Curiosity"

Started by Julia Rellek, March 05, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Galloway

Julia Rellek

Tag open to anyone on the bridge who wants to jump in... feel free to have some fun with it :-)

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Lenna Drurex

Hey guys sorry I haven't contributed much at all to the mission :( I've been swamped with work but trying to catch up. Trying to think of where to just throw myself in to the action lol any ideas would help :-)

William Waring

Tag to Engineering Team and tag to Jada's new 'friend'. Good thing you cut off the alcohol! :P

RESERVED

Jada

Tab back to the NPC.

Lenna, if you're a psychologist, you could have tagged along the expedition to give some counselling to the civilians or crowd-control advice to those of us trying to contain them. Ideas, anyway, the GMs might have something else in mind.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Benjamin Bennet

Tag to the Tempest Bridge.

Hey new here,

Glad to be here. Just got transfer so two new writers can stay together. So I hope you don't mind joining you all.

I reckon my character had been transferred the same time with Solluk and Snake Guy Doctor (Go COBRA). So is it possible to assume he had been around for a week or so?
Or any one have a better idea. I am up to suggestions, concerns and ideas. I am very flexible to ideas.

And for Science and Medical, my character does have two years left to a disease. I had left it opened for any one to add to make it better or worse. It does not need to be a cure but it could be a challenge for you all to work on. If you want.

"DO IT NOW!"

Dââ,¬â,,¢Vid is the parent account

Lenna Drurex

Quote from: Benjamin Bennet on March 27, 2017, 06:57:23 AM

Tag to the Tempest Bridge.

Hey new here,

Glad to be here. Just got transfer so two new writers can stay together. So I hope you don't mind joining you all.

I reckon my character had been transferred the same time with Solluk and Snake Guy Doctor (Go COBRA). So is it possible to assume he had been around for a week or so?
Or any one have a better idea. I am up to suggestions, concerns and ideas. I am very flexible to ideas.

And for Science and Medical, my character does have two years left to a disease. I had left it opened for any one to add to make it better or worse. It does not need to be a cure but it could be a challenge for you all to work on. If you want.

Welcome!! I'm pretty new myself, only now figuring out my away around the site lol that sounds like a project I'd love to get involved with :D

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Lenna Drurex on March 27, 2017, 11:51:25 PM

Welcome!! I'm pretty new myself, only now figuring out my away around the site lol that sounds like a project I'd love to get involved with :D

Your inbox is full XD

Lenna Drurex

Benjamin Bennet

Quote from: Lenna Drurex on March 27, 2017, 11:51:25 PM

If you need help around the site. I can help or anyone. Don't be shy to ask. ;)

"DO IT NOW!"

Dââ,¬â,,¢Vid is the parent account

Ian Galloway

Julia Rellek

Great mission everyone. I'll give everyone a day to re-coup and so that we can adjust for the transfers and such. Then we'll start fresh tomorrow evening, my time of course.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.