Started by Kirok, June 28, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

All,

Please post below.

Thanks,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Fala Awen

*looks around nervously*

Um...here?

Sidenotes for some point when there's time: Obviously the manifest will need updated and if someone could move my Personal Log from the Challenger to the Shran, that would be good.

Species: Bajoran- Click on ID for bio
USS Shran Commanding Officer, Academy Operations Instructor

We go from zero to Velociraptor very quickly...

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Jettis Jyur

Posting on behalf of Ariste

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

T'Ra Jones

Hey, all. I'm still alive. Still on LoA though until the 11th of July. You can always poke me on Skype or Discord though. :P

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

K-5

Here! I'll be using this account until I can figure out my original account or get this one to the point I was at with my original. Same character and everything, just on this account.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.