Author Topic: S1 - Mission 6 - Debt Collection  (Read 23643 times)

Offline Thomas Jett

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: S1 - Mission 6 - Debt Collection
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2017, 01:16:16 am »
I'm glad, I'm not stuck with all those A-holes

Offline Michael J. Tritter

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Don't trifle with Tritter
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2017, 11:25:08 am »
[Main Promenade]

Tritter had quietly been enjoying time with Ryan when a Security Ensign approached him, although he is no longer their direct department head, they still relied on him for leadership as that role was open. She addressed him with the following, "Sir, my apologies for interrupting you, but theres an urgent situation that requires your attention" He sighed a bit, whispering a "Sorry honey" into Ryan's ear, he than unwrapped his right arm from around him and turned to face the young Ensign, he replied with, "Do not apologize, if duty calls, one must answer, what is the situation?" Ryan simply nodded to Mike and proceeded to make his way out of the area to go pick up the kids, so much for family time.

Tritter knew Ryan was unhappy, but he will deal with that later. She would than state the following, "Sir, the Ferengi are trying to take over the Station, they say we owe them it from a treaty or some such" Tritter chuckled quietly "Acknowledged, they won't take this base on my watch, as my family lives here too. Round up one hundred other Security Officers and have them on standby, each needs a phaser pistol, rifle and body armor" He had an over whelming show of force in mind, and he knew the nature of Ferengis, they had no balls and were cowards.

She than nodded and replied with, "Aye sir, we will be ready in an hour." Tritter grinned slightly to her, "Good, now where is this going down Ensign?" She than replied with, "The docking ring, sir" Tritter nodded slightly, "Thank you Ensign" She than added the following, "I hope he is not mad at me, sir", she looked genuinely concerned. Tritter looked at her curiously, he would reply with "Who would be mad at you?" She sighed slightly and answered with, "Your better half sir, he looked pretty disappointed" He looked at her with a reassuring gaze, he replied with, "No worries Ensign, duty takes up a lot of ones family time, and it can be hard" She nodded slightly in agreement with him, "Yes, it has taken a toll on my spouse as well" He answered her with, "It is life and we learn to adapt. Please go round up the others, be ready in an hour" She replied with "Aye sir" and made her exit.

Tritter made his way back to his office, he grabbed his trusty phaser rifle, slinging it across his back, he already had his phaser pistol in a drop holster on his right thigh. Once done, he would make his way over to the docking ring, he would than approach Captain Stafford, once he had picked him out from the crowd, he would than state, "Sir, reporting as ordered" He shifted his gaze over to the Ferengis, studying them closely. He carried himself in a way that was devoid of weakness and only showed strength and confidence, such was also in his voice.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 12:47:36 pm by Michael J. Tritter »

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2017, 12:51:40 pm »
[Main Promenade]

Tritter had quietly been enjoying time with Ryan when a Security Ensign approached him, although he is no longer their direct department head, they still relied on him for leadership as that role was open. She addressed him with the following, "Sir, my apologies for interrupting you, but theres an urgent situation that requires your attention" He sighed a bit, whispering a "Sorry honey" into Ryan's ear, he than unwrapped his right arm from around him and turned to face the young Ensign, he replied with, "Do not apologize, if duty calls, one must answer, what is the situation?" Ryan simply nodded to Mike and proceeded to make his way out of the area to go pick up the kids, so much for family time.

Tritter knew Ryan was unhappy, but he will deal with that later. She would than state the following, "Sir, the Ferengi are trying to take over the Station, they say we owe them it from a treaty or some such" Tritter chuckled quietly "Acknowledged, they won't take this base on my watch, as my family lives here too. Round up one hundred other Security Officers and have them on standby, each needs a phaser pistol, rifle and body armor" He had an over whelming show of force in mind, and he knew the nature of Ferengis, they had no balls and were cowards.

She than nodded and replied with, "Aye sir, we will be ready in an hour." Tritter grinned slightly to her, "Good, now where is this going down Ensign?" She than replied with, "The docking ring, sir" Tritter nodded slightly, "Thank you Ensign" She than added the following, "I hope he is not mad at me, sir", she looked genuinely concerned. Tritter looked at her curiously, he would reply with "Who would be mad at you?" She sighed slightly and answered with, "Your better half sir, he looked pretty disappointed" He looked at her with a reassuring gaze, he replied with, "No worries Ensign, duty takes up a lot of ones family time, and it can be hard" She nodded slightly in agreement with him, "Yes, it has taken a toll on my spouse as well" He answered her with, "It is life and we learn to adapt. Please go round up the others, be ready in an hour" She replied with "Aye sir" and made her exit.

Tritter made his way back to his office, he grabbed his trusty phaser rifle, slinging it across his back, he already had his phaser pistol in a drop holster on his right thigh. Once done, he would make his way over to the docking ring, he would than approach Captain Stafford, once he had picked him out from the crowd, he would than state, "Sir, reporting as ordered" He shifted his gaze over to the Ferengis, studying them closely. He carried himself in a way that was devoid of weakness and only showed strength and confidence, such was also in his voice.

[Docking Ring]

Stafford would have ordinarily been amused that his new executive officer had somehow sniffed out trouble and appeared. But Tritter was armed for bear. It didn't bode well with him.

"At ease, Commander." He said. "The last thing we need is the tension here cranking up another few notches. The Ferengi have arrived and claim to own the Starbase Columbus. I'm about to meet with their leader and work this out. I want you to ensure that things don't come to a head. Get Krisotffer in security to keep the Promenade calm, that's where the majority of the Ferengi are heading."

Offline Hust Kinun

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2017, 12:54:37 pm »
[JAG Offices]

Rumor mill, it appeared, had been working overtime. The news of Ferengi on the station was strange enough, but making claims to own the station or whatever was quite another thing. It was interesting enough to draw out Hust from his little cave in the bowels of the station. So much for a smooth and simple time. He gathered all he could from the tellarite male who had brought the information. Tellarites... what a disagreeable species.

Hust gathered that the Ferengi were sent on behalf of the Nagus, and were citing some treaty... That fell within a reasonable degree of his job. According to the Tellarite, the treaty in question was that of  Cavembus, stardate 47254. Unfortunately, this wonderful job of telephone had left that information hopelessly scrambled. This would be a job to go and find someone who knew more. Maybe a Ferengi, if he had to. Though how species with telepathic abilities were able to stand Ferengi men was a matter for some debate...

Hust got up, and downloaded relevant information on the current Ferengi political climate and some miscellaneous treaties and laws to his PADD, scrolling through as he exited the room, moving up to the main Promenade. There he began wandering around, looking lost and following the voices in his head as to where to go next. Nobody looked like they knew what was going on, at least not yet. He kept an eye out for people, as he read. Maybe eye wasn't the right word, more like "Mind" out for people he knew, or those who knew what they were doing.
Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. 2018 Starfleet Intelligence: Strategic Science Summit  Featured missiion Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2017, 01:06:32 pm »
[Docking Ring]

Stafford would have ordinarily been amused that his new executive officer had somehow sniffed out trouble and appeared. But Tritter was armed for bear. It didn't bode well with him.

"At ease, Commander." He said. "The last thing we need is the tension here cranking up another few notches. The Ferengi have arrived and claim to own the Starbase Columbus. I'm about to meet with their leader and work this out. I want you to ensure that things don't come to a head. Get Krisotffer in security to keep the Promenade calm, that's where the majority of the Ferengi are heading."

[Docking Ring]

Tritter found it odd that the Captain was mad at him, he knew the basics of why they were irritated but anything past a surface level understanding of their irritation was not there. He did not get it, he was baffled as to why the Captain wants to coddle the big ear weirdos. His expressions nor body language gave off any hints about how he felt.

He than replied with a simple "Aye Sir' He turned on a heel and made his exit, he would than tap his comm badge and state, "Lieutenant Commander Tritter to Cadet Kristoffer, meet me at main security please" He would than proceed to make his way to main security. He wanted to get the group together than take over the Promenade.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:17:46 pm by Michael J. Tritter »

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Offline T'Prina

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CHIEF SCIENCE VULCAN
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2017, 04:35:39 pm »
[Main Science Lab]

The Vulcan put the last graduated cylinder into storage. She was finally done. She made a notation into her PADD suggesting a through cleansing and sterilization of the lab be done weekly. The current standard of biweekly cleanings was far too lax. Not everyone was as meticulous as she when clearing their stations. She made another note to suggest reviewing protocol with the ensigns and junior civilian scientists who also used the labs. Her comm badge activated with a chirp.

=/\="I will be there presently, Commander."=/\=

T'Prina quirked an eyebrow. It wasn't everyday her presence was requested by the CIC. She was curious as to what exact expertise was needed, but she would not find out if she stood around in the lab.

[Science Lab -> CIC Office]

She briskly made her way across the station. As she did, she curiously noted an abnormal amount of Ferengi visitors. Perhaps they were holding a convention of some sort. As long as they stayed out of trouble, and her work station, they were of no concern to her. T'Prina strode into the CIC Office and came to a halt, not far from Commander Soraka.

"Lt. T'Prina, here as requested sir. Might I inquire as to what is needed from me?" She wasn't one to mince words, yet she tended to be coldly polite to superior officers. Perhaps it was due to her Vulcan heritage, or maybe it was unaddressed nerves. However, she blandly awaited the commander's response.

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Offline Vem, son of Motag

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Today is NOT a good day to die.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2017, 08:16:02 pm »
[Docking Ring]

Vem just kept beaming and kept silent, looking from the sub-Nagus to Luke and back as they talked like this was some kind of nasty debate. If he'd had popcorn he'd have eaten it. He watched him talk to Michael and the new Orion woman and just kind of soaked it all in.

He asked brightly once he had a chance to interject, "While unfortunate- we're definitely blessed ta' live in interesting times. He asked helpfully, ready to play whatever part he could in the affair. In truth- he just wanted to be involved. He wasn't even sure if he COULD help but he'd be a cold corpse before he didn't try.

He added helpfully,

Vem, Son of Motag
Federation Humanitarian Chaplain
Homeopathic Doctor

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2017, 08:38:42 pm »
[Docking Ring]

Stafford blinked rapidly several times at Vem's response. When he had sorted out the words in his head, translated it from Vem to...something that made sense the captain nodded. He was usually a big smiler, but right now it felt like the bulkheads were closing in on him.

"Nice of you to help, chaplain. These Ferengi seem to get on wtih you." He told the Klingon. "I want you to be my eyes and ears on the ground. Spend some time with them, show them around the station. If they do anything untoward let Commander Tritter or I know."

Stafford usually referred to his closest officers by their first names, but he had noticed during the Killer Cove affair that Tritter hated it. And so he curbed his usual fraternizing instincts.

"Make no mistakes, anyone," The captain said, holding up a hand. "I may be meeting with Drega and offering his men a bite to eat and a spin on the dabo wheel, but I would offer that anyway. We are in control of this station, not the Ferengi. But they require a certain finesse to deal with. We'll get out of this. You all have your orders. Dismissed."

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2017, 08:52:00 pm »
[Docking Ring]

When the Captain had finished Vem gave him a knowing wink and a human "OK" symbol by putting thumb and pointer finger together.

"Will do." He said cheerily and walked off with a knowing smile on his face. The Captain had just told him to smooze with the Sub-Nagus' men and he knew EXACTLY what that means.

Finding the gaggle of Ferengi would not be hard to do- they kind of made a scene. So, he swung by his quarters for a few supplies, and then made his presence known.

"Ello' 'dare chaps." He said good naturedly to the few Ferengi from the delegation he was able to locate.

"I know you've traveled far and long. Might I interest you in some 'dis radder' expensive Risan Long-leaf. After all- yer' goin' to be my new bosses soon nuff'." He asked, a bit of embellishment in his gestures as he extended what was most assuredly four, hand-rolled, psychotropic, cigarettes (for entirely medical purposes...) made out of the bark of a palm tree on Risa to the Ferengi diplomats.

He knew it would come off as forced but he also knew that they were used to people making forced gestures of appeasement to them- they were Ferengi and offering someone of a higher status a gift was par for the course. It was a customary bribe. What they didn't know was that Risan long-leave could knock a Gorn on his butt for a week while making him experience eternity. Vem had been saving them for the Risan Ritual of the Sun but that was 3 months hence and he could secure more before then. This was for the good of the Federation.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:52:55 pm by Vem, son of Motag »

Vem, Son of Motag
Homeopathic Doctor

Offline Daniel Howell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Engineer - U.S.S. Shran
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2017, 10:04:39 pm »
[Docking Ring]

Stafford's eyes could be warm and friendly, but right now they were positively aggressive. The greedy little trolls were disrespecting one of his officers to his face. His mouth opened to spit out an angry reprimand.

But then he saw Naira. She was standing expressionless and strong, not reacting. She wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. The Orion woman was showing a lot more stoicism and maturity than he was about to.

"Sub-nagus, you are invited to my office. Your retinue is not." When they all raised their voices in protest his own boomed out over them. "You fine gentlemen are more than welcome to avail yourselves of the hospitality of the Columbus. As our business has not been concluded I expect you all to respect our rules and regulations."

Drega narrowed his avaricious little eyes.

"Of course, captain. Our takeover of this trading facility will be quicker and smoother than a baby's lobes."

"I'm sure," Stafford said, unsmiling. He waved over an ensign. "See the sub-nagus to my office and that some appropriate refreshments are laid out. Thank you."

Drega quickly departed, his men going in a different direction. Stafford spied Howell and beckoned the other officer.

"Lieutenant Naira, Dan. The Ferengi are here and they claim they now own the Columbus. It's not happening on my watch. Naira, I need you on our unfortunate task of those bodies still. If you like, you and I or you and our new counselor can talk about how those little men just treated you." Stafford was in his element, in command, his voice hard and firm. "Dan, notify all department heads and Tritter of this development. I want everyone on alert. The Ferengi are not taking over our base, not while I'm in command."
Docking Ring
Dan watched as the Ferrengi departed and walked over as the Captain beckoned him. He listened carefully as the Captain gave the orders. He acknowledged, nodding his head replying "Aye Captain" and with that he left for exit, looking at the officer who accompanied him as they both left. A few moments they had arrived back in engineering. He said to the officer "Nessik, get back to engineering, secure the warp core and lock out the terminals, authorised access codes only and ensure every hatchway, jeffeories tube and access port is sealed with a level 5 forcefield. Access only to engineers and security teams, medical only if necessary." Aye Commander and with that he started making preparations by unlocking the hidden lockers with phaser riffles and issuing them, even engineers had to be prepared.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Offline Thomas Jett

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Three year award Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2017, 12:53:29 am »

Offline Hust Kinun

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2017, 01:08:02 am »
[Docking Ring]

When the Captain had finished Vem gave him a knowing wink and a human "OK" symbol by putting thumb and pointer finger together.

"Will do." He said cheerily and walked off with a knowing smile on his face. The Captain had just told him to smooze with the Sub-Nagus' men and he knew EXACTLY what that means.

Finding the gaggle of Ferengi would not be hard to do- they kind of made a scene. So, he swung by his quarters for a few supplies, and then made his presence known.

"Ello' 'dare chaps." He said good naturedly to the few Ferengi from the delegation he was able to locate.

"I know you've traveled far and long. Might I interest you in some 'dis radder' expensive Risan Long-leaf. After all- yer' goin' to be my new bosses soon nuff'." He asked, a bit of embellishment in his gestures as he extended what was most assuredly four, hand-rolled, psychotropic, cigarettes (for entirely medical purposes...) made out of the bark of a palm tree on Risa to the Ferengi diplomats.

He knew it would come off as forced but he also knew that they were used to people making forced gestures of appeasement to them- they were Ferengi and offering someone of a higher status a gift was par for the course. It was a customary bribe. What they didn't know was that Risan long-leave could knock a Gorn on his butt for a week while making him experience eternity. Vem had been saving them for the Risan Ritual of the Sun but that was 3 months hence and he could secure more before then. This was for the good of the Federation.

[Promenade]

Hust turned as a very overenthusiastic Klingon strode onto the deck and had his usual shift in the business in the shape of things. Most people who were visitors gave Vem a wide berth, considering all Klingons to be incredibly dangerous. And right they were. This klingon, however, wouldn't kill you with a Bat'leth, or a Dk'Tag, or any other bladed behemoth. No, this blue-shirted warrior of the Gods, or God, depending on your beliefs, could talk you into next week with a seemingly unending prattle of words.

However, Hust recognized one thing... different... about the Chaplain. This time, he was accompanied by four pig-faced Ferengi. At first, Hust couldn't see them but he immediately felt their piggish presence in his thoughts- it was almost enough to gag on. Very few Ferengi Hust could stand, and these he could tell were not going to make great pen pals. He decided to give the Chaplain a bit of a hand.

As he walked over, he listened, and recognized the Chaplain's ploy almost immediately. Hust would know too- he had reviewed the medical dispensation paperwork that had been submitted to Starfleet Command to have it on the station. He knew the potency and would enjoy watching these fireworks.  He walked up and nodded to the Chaplain, staying just on the outside of the group, seemingly not with them but also making it clear that he was there and keeping an eye on things.

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2017, 02:13:32 am »
[Location: Main Security]

Tritter had returned to a place that he felt comftorable and relaxed at. He made his way inside Main Security, not long after he entered Main Security, the new Chief of Security approached him. The man than looked at the Executive Officer and said, "Welcome Sir, how can I help you?" Tritter shifted a bit to face the man, he than stated "Follow me, I will bring you up to speed with the others, as I am sure you are wondering why I ordered a one hundred man contigent to form up" The Lieutenant replied with, "I am sir, but I also know that you always know whats going on, so I know you would not have requested it without there being a substantial reason for it" Chief nodded to the other man and proceeded to make his way to the main briefing room.

There was the contingent he requested sitting at tables, armed as requested as he entered. He made his way to the front of the room, in-front of a desk as he prepared to speak to the team. He took a moment before he stated "Thank you all for meeting me here and following the directions I provided. With that said, the following information stays within these four walls. The Ferengi are attempting to take over the Starbase, they believe they have purchased it under a treaty. We are going to show them that such is not the case and to keep the citizens of the Starbase safe, including my family and all of yours. These big eared cowards won't be getting this Starbase on our watch" He than took a look over the room, studying everyone and he than stated "Let's move out, follow me, double file to the Promenade, than spread out and secure the area"

Tritter rose to his feet and made his way out of the area, the team naturally formed up behind him, he lead them to the Promenade, as civilians and other Starfleet personnel parted ways to let them through. Once they arrived at the Promenade, he motioned them inside, as he made his way inside as well, they easily made their way throughout the Promenade, focusing on calming down civilians, as well as a few Starfleet types who felt un-easy. He also combed the area looking for big eared weirdos that needed to be reminded who is boss. He than noticed a Ferengi attempting to break their perimeter, he would proceed to take off after the Ferengi who had attempted to run from him.

What they forgot is that Tritter is quick and he has chased down many a dirt bag, he proceeded to subdue the man in a pretty rough fashion, as it was done to teach them a lesson, he proceeded to secure the man in hand cuffs, he than tapped his comm badge and said "Cadet Kristoffer, can you meet me on the Promenade?" He intended for the Cadet to take their captive back to Main Security with him, but they were going to do it in a way to get the rumor mill going and have it get back to the Leader of the big eared weirdos.

Offline Zuriel Soreka

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • What does this big red button do?
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2017, 05:50:58 pm »
[Main Science Lab]

The Vulcan put the last graduated cylinder into storage. She was finally done. She made a notation into her PADD suggesting a through cleansing and sterilization of the lab be done weekly. The current standard of biweekly cleanings was far too lax. Not everyone was as meticulous as she when clearing their stations. She made another note to suggest reviewing protocol with the ensigns and junior civilian scientists who also used the labs. Her comm badge activated with a chirp.

=/\="I will be there presently, Commander."=/\=

T'Prina quirked an eyebrow. It wasn't everyday her presence was requested by the CIC. She was curious as to what exact expertise was needed, but she would not find out if she stood around in the lab.

[Science Lab -> CIC Office]

She briskly made her way across the station. As she did, she curiously noted an abnormal amount of Ferengi visitors. Perhaps they were holding a convention of some sort. As long as they stayed out of trouble, and her work station, they were of no concern to her. T'Prina strode into the CIC Office and came to a halt, not far from Commander Soraka.

"Lt. T'Prina, here as requested sir. Might I inquire as to what is needed from me?" She wasn't one to mince words, yet she tended to be coldly polite to superior officers. Perhaps it was due to her Vulcan heritage, or maybe it was unaddressed nerves. However, she blandly awaited the commander's response.

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2017, 06:47:25 pm »
[Promenade]

Hust turned as a very overenthusiastic Klingon strode onto the deck and had his usual shift in the business in the shape of things. Most people who were visitors gave Vem a wide berth, considering all Klingons to be incredibly dangerous. And right they were. This klingon, however, wouldn't kill you with a Bat'leth, or a Dk'Tag, or any other bladed behemoth. No, this blue-shirted warrior of the Gods, or God, depending on your beliefs, could talk you into next week with a seemingly unending prattle of words.

However, Hust recognized one thing... different... about the Chaplain. This time, he was accompanied by four pig-faced Ferengi. At first, Hust couldn't see them but he immediately felt their piggish presence in his thoughts- it was almost enough to gag on. Very few Ferengi Hust could stand, and these he could tell were not going to make great pen pals. He decided to give the Chaplain a bit of a hand.

As he walked over, he listened, and recognized the Chaplain's ploy almost immediately. Hust would know too- he had reviewed the medical dispensation paperwork that had been submitted to Starfleet Command to have it on the station. He knew the potency and would enjoy watching these fireworks.  He walked up and nodded to the Chaplain, staying just on the outside of the group, seemingly not with them but also making it clear that he was there and keeping an eye on things.

[Promenade- Fountain]proud of it's moneyless society He said coyly,

Vem, Son of Motag
Homeopathic Doctor

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles