Author Topic: Personal Log - Katheryn Lagertha Carter  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personal Log - Katheryn Lagertha Carter
« on: March 29, 2017, 04:33:01 pm »
Stardate - 47634.44

"Computer begin recording" called Katheryn as she finished getting changed before sitting on the bed and once she heard the gentle beep of the console beside her began her personal log.

" I haven't been in this sector long and I'm already on my second assignment not that it bothers me but hopefully I will be here for a while and start to make friends. Although there has been one bonus about transferring to the Athena and as much as I've had certain thoughts about him since we met and got to know each other more I know in my heart that it may never come to anything and maybe if I had stayed on Columbus things might of been different. Yet there is no point dwelling on what could of been as I value his friendship more than anyone I've ever met before and in the beginning it would scare me slightly with how he seemed to know me better than I know myself and I'm not about to give that up and ruin it all. Perhaps one day I can talk to him about it but now isn't the time and at least I have finally voiced what I've been wanting too for a while even if he will never hear it".

Katheryn paused for a moment unsure whether to continue or not but after a few minutes made her decision. " Computer - end recording" and with that final word returned to what she needed to do before starting her first shift.

Academy Commandant

Offline Katheryn Brighton

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the executive officer who performs best. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Personal Log - Katheryn Lagertha Carter
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 11:39:46 am »
Computer start recording

"It's been sometime since I last updated my personal log and there's been a very good reason for that and its all down to meeting the ship's doctor Caleb at a reception held on Columbus. Since that night we started off as friends until we encountered Cresh and his people who made us realise how much we really liked one another and well lets say he was right. We instantly clicked and from our dinner date to the jungle adventure in the holodeck things have been almost like a dream and I've never loved anyone like I do Caleb.

" Since our first couple of dates and spending as much time together as possible Caleb proposed to me on Risa when we took a vacation along with some others from the fleet and I immediately said yes. Now we are sharing quarters and I've recently been promoted to Chief of Security and I can't wait to continue our future together and becoming Mrs Brighton".

Computer end recording ....

Academy Commandant

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles