Personal Log - Ens Jor Garan

Started by Jor Garan, March 28, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor Garan

Personal Log - Ens Jor Garan
stardate: 305762.6821727549

=/\=
"Ah no ta Bajor", it used to say in my native language: "I'm from Bajor". And this tag it's manifested in several ways of my behaviour anytime at all. Even now, here that I'm serving on the ship USS Shnar: my first assignement on a star ship. Indeed my activities on scientific research on USS Shnar is given me a brand fresh new breath, and after several years passed by behind a desktop, as a laboratory scientist and analyst, finally I feel the ice breeze of the new frontiers. Passing over surely any boundaries that work at Starfeelt headquartes didn't offer me previuosly.
Am I afraid of it? Only partially, due to the fact that I'm sure the Prophets should walk with me, even here far away from Bajor. But I don't know exactly what's waiting for me. I don't know if my researcha & development skills may be useful in outer space, where frequently it's a matter of survive, in hard condition.
Currently I'm working on some temporal fluctuations, a sort of subspace abnormalities. It's very exciting and it's driven my mind far from the worries about my newborn doughter. I wish to be with her, but I can't now. I hope only not to lose something irrecoverable.
I focus my mind on a Bajor mandala, that I've placed near to my consolle. It seems to look at me and an ancient bajoran proverb reverbs on my mind: "Never look into the eyes of your God". True, you should don't know what you find beyond.
I feel ready to engage myself in more than I ever have had in my life until now. Neither a Pagh'tem'far may divert me from my new task. Voka a bentel..let's walk with the Prophets!

Personal log ends =/\=

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.