News:

Current RP year is 2402

Main Menu

Shuttle Naming!

Started by Dylan Torngate, March 25, 2017, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hey there Challengers!

Here are our current shuttlecraft for the Challenger.

SHUTTLECRAFT:

Type 9's:
1) NCC-40117/A Scobee
2) NCC-40117/B Smith
3) NCC-10117/C McNair

Type-8's:
1) NCC-40117/D Jarvis
2) NCC-40117/E Resnik
3) NCC-40117/F McAuliffe

Type 18's:
1) NCC-40117/G Onizuka
2) NCC-40117/H
3) NCC-40117/I
4) NCC-40117/J

Type 9a:
1) NCC-40117/K

If you don't understand the naming scheme, the shuttles we have named thus far, they are named for the final crew of the Shuttle Challenger, (OV-099). However, even with naming all of the shuttles, we have a few left over.

SO let's have a contest!

Any crewmember of the USS Challenger can suggest a name for our remaing shuttles. The top 4 names will be chosen, with the most popular being the type-18's and the fourth place made the Type 9a cargo shuttle.

Cheers!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Ian Galloway

I recommend Grissom, Chaffee, and White. All lost on Apollo 1. Last name can be Chalwa lost on the Columbia

Sevoc

Quote from: Ian Galloway on April 01, 2017, 12:03:00 AM

I recommend Grissom, Chaffee, and White. All lost on Apollo 1. Last name can be Chalwa lost on the Columbia

That would work well

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Jettis Jyur

Quote from: Ian Galloway on April 01, 2017, 12:03:00 AM

I third this!

Dylan Torngate

Seeing no other nominations, the four names of

Grissom
White
Chaffee
and Chalwa

will be the names of the remaining shuttles.

Thank you all!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.