USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catrin Maddux

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Rayek trLhoell

Where do you nominate? Or is it just a PM to the moderators?

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Dylan Torngate

Yep! Toward the end of the month if people see a post they like anywhere in the mission just send myself or Kyle a PM saying what post and why (Link us please?) and we will send it up for review.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Rayek trLhoell

Is it too late to nominate for October's mission?

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Kyle Briggs

Quote from: Rayek tr'Lhoell on November 04, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

Is it too late to nominate for October's mission?

Yes. October has already been announced. This is why we try to mention it at the beginning of each month. So you can keep an eye open during the month. When you see one that you think is worth nominating, send it to Dylan or me right away.

And I'm not sure about this (Can you verify Dylan?) but I believe that if you see another a few days later, you can nominate it as well. I don't think there's a limit to the nominations. I mean, you obviously can't nominate every post in the mission but......So find those posts that tug your heart strings, make you smile or just makes you scratch your head from all the technobabble and sounds amazing, and send them in.

Kyan Mackenzie

Science Officer reporting for duty! Maybe.... if I feel like doing "duties" that is.  ;)

Bonnie Moors

Quote from: Elijah Aldin on November 15, 2017, 12:36:57 AM

Science Officer reporting for duty! Maybe.... if I feel like doing "duties" that is.  ;)

Welcome to the ship, Elijah! I look forward to posting with you!

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Lizzie Vaughan

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Olivia Briggs

Catrin Maddux

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Rhymus Cleroux

It's good to finally have you with us, Kyan. Missed you the first time around, but you finally got here. :P

Kyle Briggs

Everyone join us in welcoming our newest crew member, Flight control cadet Silas McCreary.

Glad to have you aboard the Challenger.

Lek

Alt of Ian Galloway

Silas McCreary

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on November 27, 2017, 08:37:25 PM

Everyone join us in welcoming our newest crew member, Flight control cadet Silas McCreary.

Glad to have you aboard the Challenger.

Quote from: Lek on November 27, 2017, 09:26:45 PM

Welcome and well met!

Thank you, glad to be here! Looking forward to some rewarding simming!

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.