USS Challenger WAR Board (Welcome Announcements and Recognition)

Started by William Waring, March 22, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Waring

Welcome to the Challenger, one of the first vessels assigned to operate within the Gamma Quadrant. A ship assigned to make detailed maps of the area all while establishing relations with various species along the way.

This thread is for you, the crew, to welcome new crewmates to the ship and recognize a certain quality of someone's posts. Whether it be a nifty piece of technobabble or an innovative solution during the mission, feel free to post it here!

RESERVED

Alexander Wu

Welcome onboard to all new crewmembers. I wish I could be joining you on Challenger's maiden episode, but unfortunately I'll be freezing my ass off instead, living in a tent for a month and being all miserable-like. Happy simming, and I hope to see you all around when I return.

Bon voyage!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger,

Please help me congratulate Jettis on being selected for the Ship's Representative of the Challenger!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Sevoc

Congratulations. If you need any help, let me know

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Kirok

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on April 06, 2017, 12:58:47 AM

Crew of the Challenger,

Please help me congratulate Jettis on being selected for the Ship's Representative of the Challenger!

Congrats!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Dylan Torngate

Please join me in welcoming back to our merry band of misfits Lieutenant Lizzie Vaughan.

She'll be supplementing our medical department.

Welcome!

Shadow Fleet

Jettis Jyur

Dylan Torngate

Crew of the Challenger,

Please help me congratulate Commander Jettis Jyur on his promotion to Full Commander!

And while I have your attention,

It has come to my attention that I have been lax in my duties. Let us welcome Crewman Tracha Arjay, Crewman Martin Jackson, and Crewman Rhymus Cleroux to the Challenger!

Welcome and Congrats!

Shadow Fleet

Lek

Alt of Ian Galloway

Tracha Arjay

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's great to be here and welcome to my fellow new people.

Dylan Torngate

Ignore please

Shadow Fleet

Lek

YAY! Lek isn't the shortest guy in the crew any more! Oh, and welcome.

Alt of Ian Galloway

Rhymus Cleroux

Does this mean if I airlock the Cardassians it isn't my fault anymore?

Welcome to the team. Hope you like trouble.

Dylan Torngate

Please join me in welcoming Lawrence Klaustrin to our merry band of Misfits! Lawrence will be joining us as a Science Crewman!

Shadow Fleet

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.