News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

New Player - Benjamin Bennet!

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, March 22, 2017, 01:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

A new player has joined the Fleet!

Benjamin "Bandit" Bennett will be joining the Starbase Columbus in the security department. Let's all welcome him to Shadow Fleet!

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Race Warez

Welcome! The starbase is one my favorite environments. Enjoy.

[

Leonard T. Scott

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Jettis Jyur

Zuriel Soreka

T'Ra Jones

Cool. A new character. :) I'm pretty sure this guy knows his way around the fleet. :p

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Jada

Howdy!

Can we call you Ben-Ben?  :P

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Benjamin Bennet

Guys this community is absolutely the BEST because I just love how we all get a praise for the smallest things to big things. As a member for a few months I still feel the warmth of it. It is SO much fun to know NEW people will feel it too. So that is ONE of my fave things in the game. The pat on the back

"DO IT NOW!"

Dââ,¬â,,¢Vid is the parent account

Naira

Lena Atwood

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.