Author Topic: Taylor Stark - Reporting In (27 February, 2017)  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Taylor Stark

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Taylor Stark - Reporting In (27 February, 2017)
« on: February 28, 2017, 12:32:46 am »
Character Details

Character Name: Taylor Stark
Character Age: 18
Character DOB: 10th of October 2376
Character Image: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlize_Theron#/media/File:Charlize_Theron_Cannes_2015_2.jpg
(If I may make a claim)
Character Species: Human
Character Family: Mother: Aileen Stark, Father: Rowan Stark, Brother: Chris Stark, Sister: Carly Stark
Character Bio:

Taylor grew up on earth in a house with her parents and two younger siblings. Being the oldest she always had much responsibility placed on her shoulders from a very early age. She often cared for her siblings because her parents were often away working or out partying with friends. Coming from an abusive household Taylor longed for the day that she would be able to leave and make it on her own. She always had a rebellious nature with a little trouble for authority, however she also always had a deep desire and admiration for self betterment.

When she was very young, she was closest to her grandfather Rolland E. Stark, who was killed on his Star Fleet Ship when she was just five years old. She often dreamed of being able to go up into the stars like her Grandfather and do something meaningful, just as he did.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Less than a year
Department Preference: Security/Tactical
Secondary Department Preference: Flight Control
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Taylor awaited the news patiently, hoping that she had been accepted into the academy. SHe had waited most of her life for this moment, and hoped that the incoming transmission was favorable. She had worked hard in school to be able to be accepted and could not wait to see what awaited her.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet? The Top Rated RPG Sites website

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Taylor Stark - Reporting In (27 February, 2017)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:51:23 am »
Character Details

Character Name: Taylor Stark
Character Age: 18
Character DOB: 10th of October 2376
Character Image: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlize_Theron#/media/File:Charlize_Theron_Cannes_2015_2.jpg
(If I may make a claim)
Character Species: Human
Character Family: Mother: Aileen Stark, Father: Rowan Stark, Brother: Chris Stark, Sister: Carly Stark
Character Bio:

Taylor grew up on earth in a house with her parents and two younger siblings. Being the oldest she always had much responsibility placed on her shoulders from a very early age. She often cared for her siblings because her parents were often away working or out partying with friends. Coming from an abusive household Taylor longed for the day that she would be able to leave and make it on her own. She always had a rebellious nature with a little trouble for authority, however she also always had a deep desire and admiration for self betterment.

When she was very young, she was closest to her grandfather Rolland E. Stark, who was killed on his Star Fleet Ship when she was just five years old. She often dreamed of being able to go up into the stars like her Grandfather and do something meaningful, just as he did.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Less than a year
Department Preference: Security/Tactical
Secondary Department Preference: Flight Control
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Taylor awaited the news patiently, hoping that she had been accepted into the academy. SHe had waited most of her life for this moment, and hoped that the incoming transmission was favorable. She had worked hard in school to be able to be accepted and could not wait to see what awaited her.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet? The Top Rated RPG Sites website

Taylor,

A nice application.

Our greatest need at the moment is in the Flight Control department on the Athena.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

And also please let me know if you would like to take the Officer Training Course immediately or a bit later in the future?

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Taylor Stark

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 12:55:13 am »
Thank you. =)

That works perfect for me, and I am ready to take the course immediately.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 12:58:40 am »
Thank you. =)

That works perfect for me, and I am ready to take the course immediately.

Great.

Please report into Constance Lafayette and James Carter on the Athena (by sending them an PM ;-).

I will alter the Academy of your interest in taking the OTC.

Welcome aboard,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Taylor Stark

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 01:21:52 am »
Should I wait to get started with it?

Offline Race Warez

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 01:39:38 am »
A wonderful application! Welcome!
[

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles