S1 - M1.1 - Discussion

Started by Michael J. Tritter, March 09, 2017, 02:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael J. Tritter

Place to talk about mission. Tags to Medical.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Malcolm Adeyemi

Michael J. Tritter

Zex and Aviad, theres some media tags out there for you guys.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Michael J. Tritter on March 09, 2017, 02:31:11 PM

Zex and Aviad, theres some media tags out there for you guys.

"Media" tags? Is that like a social media hashtag?

Michael J. Tritter

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Malcolm Adeyemi

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Michael J. Tritter

Once T'Prina posts, I will post, as I need her to for a few things and than I will be all set

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hey everyone! I'm back from leave. Can someone tell me what's transpired in the mission thus far and where we're at?

Katheryn Brighton

Welcome back  :)

Jett is still being Jett and Hust wants to catch him lol, We've learned that the killer is Starfleet or at least appears to be and controlled the victim psychically, there's been another murder and we're just about to start questioning members of the crew starting with T'Prina.

Academy Commandant

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Katheryn Carter on March 20, 2017, 01:09:01 PM

Welcome back  :)

Jett is still being Jett and Hust wants to catch him lol, We've learned that the killer is Starfleet or at least appears to be and controlled the victim psychically, there's been another murder and we're just about to start questioning members of the crew starting with T'Prina.

Splendid, thank you.

Should I wait for a tag or jump right in?

Katheryn Brighton

Quote from: Luke Stafford on March 20, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

Splendid, thank you.

Should I wait for a tag or jump right in?

NP  :)  jump right in if you like and we'll no doubt be coming to see you at some point

Academy Commandant

Hust Kinun

Just kinda wandering, if anyone wants anything feel free to Tag Hust.

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Hust Kinun on March 20, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

Just kinda wandering, if anyone wants anything feel free to Tag Hust.

I got you, big daddy.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.