A real life Voyager story... anyone interested?

Started by Kyan Mackenzie, March 07, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Albus Marvel

This? Still? I've got a Klingon Bird-of-Prey standing by and a copy of the Haynes Manual for reference!

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." --Plato

Kyan Mackenzie

Who is still down for this and what character/ship shall ye play?

Dylan Torngate

If we're gonna get this show on the road...

Charles Tyvon, CO, Starship Lexington, NX-06.

Likely gonna change the crew of the ship so as to not mess with other people's charactrs, but yeah!

Shadow Fleet

Lizzie Vaughan

I'm up for it. I was thinking an old Hospital ship -  Maybe an Olympic class.

Or a Miranda class

The Hospital ship would have much needed facilities but would need protection as it has minimal weapons and shields.

The Miranda is older, but tougher and even though her technology is dated, it would still be a useful ship to have around. Maybe even crewed by Cadets on a training cruise - such as the opening of Star Trek Online.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Kinley Garrison

I think I might be able to do this. If we do wanna bring out our NX, I'll volunteer Grace.

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Rhymus Cleroux

Is it possible I can get in on this? Am I even eligible, considering how new I am?

Dylan Torngate

Hey!

You're totally eligible as you read it- you can either join an existing crew, or create a one-off character or story that puts you in command of a ship. Your call (Unless Kyan contradicts me)

Shadow Fleet

Albus Marvel

I'm just gonna re-post from above, because it's still 100% accurate. :)

I've got a Klingon Bird-of-Prey standing by and a copy of the Haynes Manual for reference!

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." --Plato

Rhymus Cleroux

I did not think there was an actual owner manual for Klingon Bird-of-Preys... Do they come in Battlecruiser flavor?

Albus Marvel

Not that I'm aware of, but there's a nifty fleet comparison section near the back of the book for reference.

Rhymus Cleroux

Are there still plans to make this happen? Please? Maybe?

Albus Marvel

Lizzie Vaughan

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

Kyan Mackenzie

And so then we must do it! Let the planning commence.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.