I AM BACK!

Started by kawolsky, October 27, 2007, 01:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

At Last!

I am delighted to announce that I will finally be returning to Shadow Fleet after that *cough* oh so long break *cough*!

I have been burdened with computer problems and RL issues over these past few months so I apologise to anyone affected by my absence, particularly the Discovery crew and I am very grateful for the Admin's patience with me regarding this matter.

However, I will be back from now on, but I must warn you that I will only be able to post sporadically at the moment as I am still dealing with some RL issues. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be back to posting regularly about once a day, as before.

Once again thank you and it's good to be back!

PS: Special thanks to Scott Bradley for covering my position on the Discovery!

John Kawolsky
Captain
Commanding Officer, USS Discovery

John Brown

Welcome back, John, its glad to see you back in the Swing of things.

Justin Conwell

Welcome Back Kawolsky.

We kinda took you out of the current mission since you where gone and we couldn't get in touch with you. *thinks of all those 30 + ims i sent*

We have it as you've been temporary reassigned for this mission.

Currently assigned to the USS Shran!

Scott Bradley

good to have you back, i suppose you could post in this mission via subsapce if you wish.

kawolsky

I will sit this mission out for now. I'd like to see everyone in action and I will have some catching up to do anyway!

Thanks guys!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.