Season 11, Mission 10: The Ghosts of War (Discussion)

Started by Tekin Nevir, March 06, 2017, 04:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekin Nevir

You know how it goes, lets make another great episode!

The Discovery is mapping out and studying a nebula, for the moment, not much for tactical and engineering except for monitoring the surroundings.

Tags to Helm, Kali, Kyle, and Kinley.

Zuriel Soreka

Lennox Ainsley

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Kali Reyes

D'Vid

Tag Doctor.  D'Vid has a plan for his visit and it's not medical. Hope the good ole Doctor does not mind a visit from an El-Aurian..

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Zuriel Soreka

Quote from: D'Vid on March 07, 2017, 12:06:01 AM

Tag Doctor.  D'Vid has a plan for his visit and it's not medical. Hope the good ole Doctor does not mind a visit from an El-Aurian..

Which reminds me, we still have to meet!

Zuriel Soreka

Kinley Garrison

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Tekin Nevir

Klabax Cottle

Quote from: D'Vid on March 07, 2017, 12:06:01 AM

Tag!

Klabax Cottle~Denobulan Male

Alt Account of Dylan Torngate

Jettis Jyur

Tag to the bridge, and direct tags to Zuriel, and the imaginary Tactical officer on duty.

D'Vid

Quote from: Klabax Cottle on March 07, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

Tag!

Tag

I might have to have D'Vid have a small medical issue where he might feint. Because I got news that my step dad passed away and I am not sure how I will handle it.

I was thinking nothing abused.  I could say his nutrients was off which could unbalance his health to feint.  But I let you know when I feel to sad to do posting, but I might be able to post. If you know what I mean.

I really want to role play this scene cause I think it be fun and a special moment of character development. Thanks 

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Tekin Nevir

Quote from: D'Vid on March 07, 2017, 06:56:06 PM

Tag

I might have to have D'Vid have a small medical issue where he might feint. Because I got news that my step dad passed away and I am not sure how I will handle it.

I was thinking nothing abused.  I could say his nutrients was off which could unbalance his health to feint.  But I let you know when I feel to sad to do posting, but I might be able to post. If you know what I mean.

I really want to role play this scene cause I think it be fun and a special moment of character development. Thanks
RL comes first, if you need to step away, no worries.

PM me if you want to take an LOA so I can make sure to plan accordingly.

Zuriel Soreka

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.