Author Topic: Photo Manipulations Thread  (Read 977 times)

Offline Leonard T. Scott

• Flight Control Instructor
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • May fortune favor the foolish
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Photo Manipulations Thread
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:21:48 pm »
This thread is for those who need photos alerted. I think this will help ease in creation of ID Cards.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Three year award Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Photo Manipulations Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 09:09:15 pm »
Hello,

I have no talent in photo manipulation, and the photo I use for Solluk is one I found online.  I have never been completely happy with it, but had no avenue to acquire a new build.

Would you be able to make a new photo of Tom Hiddleston as a Vulcan in appropriate red uniform with Vulcan haircut?   Perhaps in a 250-300 pixel square in png format? 

I have some reference image addresses, though I don't know what kind of source is best for photoshop artists:

I would be willing to pay a fee via paypal for the work, as this is likely to be time-intensive, requiring both skills and effort to accomplish.

Cheers!
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles